𝟕 : 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞

Scout felt faint ruffling and groaned slightly

Scout felt faint ruffling and groaned slightly. "Morning sunshine." She heard Minho say teasing her.

"Why do you have to wake me up." The girl said groaning and getting up. Slipping her pants on.

"Because it's fun." Minho stated in a teasing way. "Ugh whatever." Scout scoffed.

Walking out of the hut and feeling the warm fresh air. Minho walking right out after her kissing her cheek.

The two seperated as Minho went to get Thomas out the slammer.

Scout went to grab an apple. And bit it.

As the doors were opening Scout and Newt walked up.

"Bye guys." Scout said and smiled at the two before Minho gave her a small smile and ran off. Thomas following behind.

Scout thought it'd be a good idea to get to know teresa better.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩.

Teresa and Scout walked along the deadheads.

"So got your eye on anyone?" Scout asked as the two sat down on a log.

Teresa smiled and said maybe.

"Who! Tell me." Scout asked curiously.

"I don't know it's it a thing but Thomas is cute." Teresa said lowly and shyly.

"Ohh The newbies crushing on each other. Ok." Scout remarked.

"So how long have you been here?" Teresa asked curiously. Changing the subject.

"3 Years. I was the 4th person here. When i got here only Minho , Newt and Alby were here."

"Oh my gosh. And you guys haven't found a way out?" Teresa said.

"No. Minho and Thomas are working on it. He's not aloud to tell me much but he still does when he can." Scout answered. looking at the boys working.

Scout and Teresa made eye contact and Scout smiled sadly. Teresa broke eye contact to look at the two boys running out the maze.

Teresa and Scout shared a look and ran off to the door. Getting there just as Minho and Thomas neared them.

Teresa went to go check on Alby it was her watch and she had left it on accident.