𝟏𝟎 : 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧

The small group of kids all ran deeper into the dessert not knowing which way they were going

Teresa and Scout were ahead of all the kids as the two girls approached a building not knowing what it was. Scout descended into the run down building.

"Hey Scootie stop!" Called Minho to the girl but she was already sliding down into the building. Teresa right behind her.

The group had followed the two girls as they all looked around. Minho quickly turned on a flashlight he had found waving it around to look around.

"Where the hell are we?" Asked Minho to no one in particular. "We gotta go. Cmon." Thomas spoke up.

"No."

"Cmon let's go." He repeated.

"Thomas stop!" Yielded Teresa. "Tell me what's going on." Pleaded Teresa.

"It's W.I.C.K.E.D , they lied to us we never escaped. Me and Ari's we found body's , too many to count." He explained.

"Who the hells Aris?" Asked Scout in a matter a fact tone. The group looked at Aris and Scout scoffed.

"What do you mean? Dead body's?" Asked Minho. Looking over to Scout.

"No but they weren't alive either. They had them strung up with tubes coming out of them. They were being - they were being drained. There's something inside of us that W.I.C.K.E.D wants. In our blood." Thomas spoke firmly.

"Ok." Newt nodded. "So what's the plan?" He asked. After not getting an answer New looked away his breathing getting heavy in annoyance.

"Well we followed you out here Thomas now your saying you have no idea where we're going or no idea what where doing." Spoke newt angrily.

"Wait. Janson said something about people hiding in the mountains. Some kind of resistance or army." The boy names Aris spoke.

"The right arm." Thomas figured. "If there really against W.I.C.K.E.D they- maybe they can help us." He finished.

"People? In the mountains? Mountain people?That's your plan?" Asked Newt as if Thomas was crazy.

"It's the only chance we have." He replied softly to Newt. Scout couldn't help but scoff.

"Hey guys! Check this out! Minho give me a light!" Spoke Winston from aside the group. Minho bent down to shine the light to reveal foot prints.

The group had decided to keep going till they reached a gate. Minho flashed his light and yelled to open it up.

Thomas and Newt had slightly struggled to open the gate but did. Scout made her way over to a small tube and pressed a button on it not realizing what it was.

A bright flash illuminated onto her face and slightly onto the wall making the girl quickly turn away.

"Looks like people lived here" Minho said informing the group.

"Where are they now?" Newt said less than a question to nobody in the group.

"Let's pack some of this stuff up. Anything you think you might need. We split up to see what else we can find. Meet back here." Thomas informed the kids.

Teresa and Scout had made their way around to a different section of the run down building looking for clothes for themselves.

The girls were wandering coming up to see children's toys and clothes. The sight made the girls sigh in sadness till Teresa pointed her flashlight to a bunch of mannequins.

Scout had changed her shoes and looked around to see a toy doll with dirty blonde hair and a picture with a little girl and her mother.

They looked very alike and the picture was as if it was frozen in time. Almost as if everything was ok.

In all of a sudden multiple lights around her flicked on and slightly buzzed. The lights had gotten the groups attention.

The group had met back up all together. Scout noticed Thomas and Minho were only missing and the sight made her worry.

"Hey!" A loud scream turned her attention to her other side seeing Thomas and Minho running frantically towards the group.

They were yelling to get out of there and to run. Scout looked back to see many other figures running towards the group and scared Scout.

The group had waited for Thomas and Minho to catch up and started running with the rest of the group.

The group frantically went over to a rusty escalator and quickly ran up it.

"Thomas , Minho what the hell are those things?" Yelled a very frightened Winston.
"I don't know just keep going!" Replied Thomas panting and running for his life.

The group ran for themselves but stopped before one of those things had caught up to them. The boy named Aris had swung his bat under the monsters feet making it slide down.

Teresa and Thomas had gotten trapped onto one of the escalators and the rest of the group turned the opposite way. "Go around!" Yelled Thomas.

The group listened and went up the other escalators to catch up to Thomas and Teresa.
Now the group was successfully back together and the group ran.

They ran straight forward only shopping when a so called crank came busting out and landed it self onto Newt.

"Newt!" Scout shrieked. Running forward and kicking the crank onto its side it fell don't 2 stories.

The group had turned a corner into a very think brick wall. The crank's had caught up onto the group and Winston yelled.

"I'll hold them back!" He yelled. "Get that door open" he demanded. Winston shot at the cranks knocking them down one by one but the boy ran out of bullets.

Frypan had pushed himself against the door and had flipped it open. Thomas was the first to get out and he praised for the group to hurry.

Just as Winston came out a crank grabbed into his bag and dragged him backwards turning him over as he yelled frantically for someone to help him.

Frypan was first to grab onto his arms. The cranks clawed at his gut and left blood. Ripping his skin open. The kids had successfully pulled him away as they went on running.

Scout had left a slow pace to make sure Minho was behind her. "Hurry!" She yelled at the two making Minho rush forward.

The kids had now a full sprint and rushed forward trying to get away from the cranks.

They had climbed over lots of cement and quietly ducked over a small ledge and they all quickly flashed off their flashlights.

Thomas had shushed the frightened kids and I turned out for them to fall into a deep slumber they all desperately needed.

_______
Me updating yesterday and today? OMG :D

words :: 1100