𝟐𝟐 : 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!

thomas and frypan had come along with them to the city

thomas and frypan had come along with them to the city. it was just them four and a few guns to protect them.

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊

was what scout read looking out the window. she was sitting in the backseat beside newt.
they then came across a huge thunk like tunnel so they could go through.

"you want us to go in there?" scout asked to no one in particular mouth slightly awide. newt scoffed and said "i don't wanna come across as too negative but if i was a crank that's exactly where id be." he spoke.

scout furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. newt was being wayy to negative. "we dont have much of a choice." thomas shrugged.

scout rolled her eyes. "alright. i get shot gun." newt said walking to the passenger seat. scout immediately groaned out loud. "what the fuck i was gonna call it." she whined.

newt sarcastically laughed in her face. thomas and scout sat in the back as frypan drove the car. newt was holding the light so fry could see.

the car came to a halt. thomas and scout peaked their heads to see what the problem was. a single crank was stood in the middle of the road.

"it's ok, its just one. take it slow. we'll be fine."thomas said his words not reassuring at all. frypan thought this too as he repeated it.

newt rolled up the window and turned off the light. scout laid back in her seat slowly she swore she saw something move in the corner of her eye.

she yelled loudly in fear as a woman with blonde matted hair stood outside the window , hands on the window and begged to be let it.

newt shushed her but she couldn't , a
freaking crank had scared her. she held her heart trying to get her heart beat to steady.

another came up on thomas's side of the window and thomas yelled for fry to floor it. the car immediately started but a crank was somehow holding on to the windshield.

the car was going pretty fast and she swore frypan was barely even able to see.he finally got the crank off. they weren't even able to have a few moments of silence before thomas yelled at frypan to watch out.

scout couldn't even comprehend what the hell was happening but the car was flipped in the air. scout screamed in terror as the car finally stopped turning. she was fully upside down and she didn't even know if thomas or newt or fry were ok.

she groaned in pain as her leg was stuck behind newts seat. she was able to pull it out but it hurt badly. her door flew open revealing thomas. "have a nice ride?" she tried to joke. he scoffed and helped her up.

she reached for her gun but stopped once a terrifying scream rung out in the air , the same single crank was there again. it began to violently run at them. its arms flapping at its side.

she got up from the ground and for some reason frypan was still in the car. "frypan hurry!" scout exclaimed. she was about to grab him by the collar until he pulled himself out making her tumble over at thomas's side.

he helped her up but many more cranks revealed themselves. "run!" thomas advised. they ran as fast as there feet could take them but dozens more of cranks surrounded them.

scout shot four of them aiming for the head , she wasn't the best with a gun but she got all four perfectly. they stopped running when in all directions cranks were there.

they were just standing there once fry was out of amo. "shit! this did not go as planned." scout exclaimed. she firmly said not.

a loud car engine interrupted and multiple lights came into view. it knocked many of the cranks and brenda's figure stood up from atop.

"get in!" she yelled. scout quickly threw herself in the car sitting beside thomas as fry and newt sat in the back.

a few minutes later they came to a stop and brenda just rolled her eyes at them playfully.

they had been saved once again.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
________________________

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊________________________

authors note :

short chapter bc this is all i have
written. i've found a new obsession.

aka c.ai. i need help someone
take it away from me. anyways
i love u guys

words : 739