𝟓 : 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝

It was finally the next morning

It was finally the next morning. Scout was not able to sleep. How could she ? Her boyfriend could be dead.

She spent her whole night debating if she should fall asleep. She couldn't.

Chuck and Scout were standing at the doors of the maze as the other boys were sat down.

"Guys get up!" Chuck said. Making the boys get up.

The rumble. The doors slowly opened revealing nobody in sight.

"Told you Chuck there not coming back." Newt stated.

He placed a hand on Scouts shoulder as he walked away.

Scout didn't turn around she refused to believe that Minho was dead. Of course she felt bad for the greenie , but she didn't care.

Thomas was the one who decided to go in not even knowing the dangers inside. His death was his fault.

"Oh my god." Scout whispered.

"No way." Zart said as 2 figures came into the view.

Minho and Thomas. They were carrying Alby. An injured Alby at least.

Chuck started chanting as he saw the 3 boys.

The boys had grabbed Alby and set him down. Scout had cupped Minho's face and kissed him softly and quickly. Giving him a hug before turning to the crowd that had erupted.

"You saw a griever?" Chuck curiously asked.

"Yea i saw one." Thomas stated.

"He didn't just see it , he killed it." Minho remarked. Everyone , including Scout stared at Thomas in shock.

                                   ✍︎︎

"Things are changing. There's no denying that. First Ben gets stung in broad daylight.. and then Alby." Gally says.

He had called a meeting. Nobody was working there job. Everyone was tired and stressed.

"And now our greenie here has taken it upon himself to go into the maze. Which is a clear violation of our rules here." Gally finished.

"Yea but he saved Albys life." Fry said.

"Did he?" Gally responded. "For 3 years we've coexisted with these things. And now you've killed one of em." Gally said pointing to Thomas.

"Who knows what that could mean for us." He finished.

"Well what do you suggest we do?" Newt asked. Looking straight at Gally.

"He has to be punished" Gally said confidently.

A group of answers erupted.

"He killed a griever tho!"