𝟐𝟎 : 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟔 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 , 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

for 6 months , she couldn't sleep.

she fell asleep accidentally multiple times.

for 6 whole months they tracked down wicked. using jorge's knowledge on radios. they knew the exact time the trains would pass by where minho was.

scout was know in the same car as vince and thomas. she was in the backseat , she loaded her gun and wiped it once more.

the car jumped as vince tried to balance the car onto the tracks. "this is crazy you guys!" he yelled as they were steady on the tracks.

scout did her thing and stood up and climbing out the window still holding on. she climbed to the rear view mirror.

"get me closer!" she yelled loudly so they would hear her. vince sped up a little and got her closer.

she breathed out as she wasn't holding on to anything she jumped quickly and took ahold of the ladder and stayed there waiting for thomas.

thomas jumped and took ahold of the ladder. they just needed vince to jump now. "cmon vince!" thomas said waving for him to hurry.

vince jumped and his legs dragged on the tracks. scout climbed up and vince took hold of the ladder she was just holding.

"hey!" vince started and he pointed , "berg!" he advised. scout looked up. she was laying on her stomach looking over the edge to grab them in case they fell.

"hey brenda! you got company!" thomas yelled into the walkie talkie he held , advising brenda and jorge to be careful.

"good luck!" was the last thing he said before he and vince climbed up. scout took this as a sign to start running.

she ran forward , jumping over a trailer and she stood on a vent revealing whatever or whoever was down below inside the trailers.

"hey! let's go! hurry!" scout yelled.

if only she knew minho was in the trailer just below her and he was staring up at her legs.

she smiled widely with the adrenaline pumping through her. they stopped running once they saw track of multiple wicked guards running towards them.

she rolled her eyes jumping down onto the platform that separated both trailers. she jumped ahead and stood on the other side and cocked her gun.