𝟏𝟓 : 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

*part two do the flashback*

It was now 2 in the morning and the blue of the moon shone inside of the girls room. They were all asleep except for Scout. She debated sneaking into Gallys room and talking to him.

fuck it. She thought and got annoyed when she cursed at herself. She quickly and quietly snuck out going to the staircase and running up.

She made her way over to his room and knocked on it. A taller boy opened the door revealing Gally.

She rushed herself into his arms and hugged his waist. "I missed you!" She said backing off as they both walked in the hall going up the stairs to the last floor.

They opened the door quietly and sat on the rooftop near the edge. "Has mom visited you again?" He asked out of the sudden.

"No. She hasn't. Has she visited you?" She asked back returning the question.

"No. I don't think she's coming back. I'm scared." Gally revealed his eyes loosing the light slowly as the days went on.

They both did.

"They took Brenda last night. She hasn't come back and all her stuff is gone." Scout told him. His eyes widened.

"I wonder what happened to her. She probably left or something." He tried to say.

"No. I don't think so. Your friends seem nice." Scout said changing the subject. Looking at Gally.

"Yeah they are. I think my best friend so far is Thomas. He's nice." He spoke. Finishing them off for the night as they made their way back.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

*they are now 14*

Scout did her hair for the morning and greeted Teresa. "Hi deedee" she said.

They had learned w.i.c.k.e.d was lying to them and Teresa's real name was Deedee.

"Hi Scootie." She said back , dread filled her voice. Scot's arm felt slightly numb as they would inject her with some clear liquid every morning.

"Sonya! Let's go! Hurry!" Deedee yielded calling for her. Just wanting the day to be over and she could go back into her bed.

"I'm leaving!" Scout yelled as Deedee waited for Sonya.

She walked out into the hallway and the morning air greeted her. It was humid outside today she looked out the window and sighed.

She went down being greeted by Harriet and Aris. Aris was a quiet boy who barely talked mostly only to Sonya and Harriet.

"Hey Gally." She greeted and hugged him. She was far more comfortable with hugs than she was before.