𝟐𝟓 : 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧

scout was beyond happy that she was able to go

scout was beyond happy that she was able to go. she wanted to be apart of it when they rescued minho. she wanted to give him the first hug.

one that she meant to give him for so long. a meaningful hug. one that held , love , passion and honesty.

after walking a whole while gally opened a door and they all walked beside each other. there was so many people walking.

some with masks some without. gally directed them to the streets. nobody was on them just patrols , and police.

they had just hidden behind a wall as a cop car came cruising by. "they definitely upped security." gally said slightly amused.

"i'm guessing you shanks have something to do with that." he said. "we should go." and they ran. scout just followed gally.

still she hadn't spoken to him one on one. she hadn't told him they were siblings. she didn't really know when she would.

she didn't even know if she intended to. once they arrived to a giant wall gally helped her up. she gracefully accepted the offer and took it.

they walked a few minutes but finally made it to a ledge. it was a direct view of most of the city. scout rested against the bar that prevented them from falling to death.

gally put up a telescope and set it up.

"lawrence has been trying to find a way in for years. place is crawling with soldiers. they've got surveillance everywhere. scanners on every floor." gally said and shrugged it off.

"sounds like a bloody fortress." newt said with a look on his face scout couldn't read. she only hummed in agreement.

"yeah i thought you said you had a way in." thomas spoke with attitude looking at gally.

he sighed. "i might."

thomas's eyes slightly widened. "the hell do you mean you might?" he asked taking a step closer to him.

"take a look." he said and made a gesture to the telescope and took a step back. and he did. he looked into it and his eyes showed a way of discomfort.

once thomas pulled back gally spoke. "i said i had a way in. never said you would like it." he shrugged.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

they were back. in one of the rooms gally had told them they used it as a secret room to share information.

thomas was pacing. he didn't want to use teresa. "no. there's gotta be another way." he said finally speaking up.

brenda , from beside scout sighed. in the room around the table was brenda , jorge , fry , gally scout and newt. and obviously thomas.

gally sighed annoyed. "like what? you've seen the building. she is our only way in." he spoke firmly. gally was beyond annoyed thomas was being difficult.

"you really think she's gonna help us?" thomas asked.

scout scoffed a little. "nobody's gonna ask for her permission." she spoke softly but loud enough so everyone could hear. gally nodded and so did brenda.

"am i missing something here? this is the same girl who betrayed us correct? same dick?" brenda spoke up the attitude evident in her voice.

gally sighed and nodded, "i like her." he said and pointed his thumb at her.

"what's going on..?" she asked softer this time. she was trying to be nice.

after a moment of silence. "what you afraid you're little girlfriends gonna get hurt? hmm? this has obviously never just been about rescuing minho. is it?" newt said as she composed himself and stood up straight.

thomas frowned. "newt what are you talking about?" he asked just above a whisper.

"teresa. she's the only reason that minho is even missing in the first place. now we finally have an opportunity to get him back , but you don't want to because of her?" newt spoke firmly. his sudden little outburst shocking everyone.

he slowly pushed thomas against the wall and everyone just watched.

"because deep down inside you still care about her. just admit it." newt said taking one more step closer.

"newt i-"

"done lie to me!" he shouted and pushed thomas against the wall fully.

everyone flinched. brenda covered her mouth with her hand in shock as they all watched. jorge was concerned and so was fry and gally. scout was sad and had a small frown on her face. "don't. lie to me!" newt shouted.

he seemed to freeze. "sorry.." he whispered and left the room.

scout and the rest were stood in shock. thomas was quick to follow behind newt.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

___________________________

authors note :

uh hi

words : 761