𝟏𝟗 : 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭.

One of the two guards dragged Scout to get up, she groaned in pain holding her head

One of the two guards dragged Scout to get up, she groaned in pain holding her head. Tears still spilled out of her eyes but she didn't mean them. She wouldn't cry over someone who had hurt her.

She quickly stood up swinging for the guards face but forgot they had a mask on. She hissed at the pain in her knuckles. She yelled as the guard kicked her.

She let out a loud sob but her mind immediately went to Cady. She must've been so scared all alone at the sudden noise and gunshots. All the fire would scare her.

Minho. Where the hell was he? The guard harshly grabbed her by the arm and pulled her down the cliff, it took around 5 minutes at least for them to climb down fully.

Finally when they were down she saw Minho and the group being dragged to form a line. Teresa walked in front of her but looked back at her once. "You're a lying , stupid , son of a bitch!" Scout yelled loudly many eyes going to them.

Thomas was placed beside Minho. She was still beside Teresa. "Ah! Scout!" Janson fake greeted mocking her. "You got a little something right here!" He said placing a hand on her chin.

Anger rushed to her head and she immediately jumped forward but instead he punched her knocking her to the ground but the guard held her up.

"Stop." Teresa said placing a soft hand on his chest. He rolled his eyes walked off to a man with a device. Scout was practically thrown to the ground but kneeled beside Thomas.

Teresa came up beside her looking down at her. "Fuck you!" She yelled.

Teresa was walked off to the side so the group couldn't see her. They didn't know she was with them.

A berg landed , thankfully Scouts hair was up in a back ponytail , so it wouldn't go in her face. It opened up revealing a woman in white. It was Ava Paige.

The bitch she was gonna kill. She promised herself she would. No matter what. She could be dying , on one leg , she would still kill her.

Janson talked to her for a second before yelling to load everyone in. "Hello Thomas." Ava greeted as he approached her.

Teresa came up from beside her. "I'm glad you're safe." Ava Paige said pulling Teresa closer.

"The hell? Teresa." Frypan said in shock sadness tinged his soft voice.

Teresa made eye contact with Scout.

The whole group questioned what the hell was happening and why Teresa was beside Teresa.

"She's with them!" Scout seethed as she spat blood from her mouth. Minho looked at her. Despite the blood and tears, dirt he still thought she was beautiful.

He loved her.

Teresa gave them a sad look.

"Oh Teresa's always had an evolved appreciation of the greater good. Once we restored her memory's. It was only a matter of time." Janson spoke.