226 - 228

Chapter 226 The nine-tailed fox was forced by the male protagonist of the world 3

Mu Changyin leaned over and looked at Sikong Yongzhou, his voice was straight, as if there was no emotion at all.

"Do you still dare to seduce people? Yong Zhou."

The nine-tailed fox had lost all the strength to cry. After having been taught enough lessons, he became obedient.

"I don't dare anymore."

Unexpectedly, Mu Changyin still refused to let him go. In the end, the nine-tailed fox could only bow down and say that he liked it, said that he was willing, and said that he would never look at anyone else again.

Explaining, cursing, begging for mercy, Mu Changyin didn't like hearing any of these, and the nine-tailed fox didn't say anything either.

Mu Changyin only wanted a guarantee, and the nine-tailed fox would give it to him. At this moment, the fox only had one idea, as long as his waist was tight, everything else was trivial.

When the sky breaks, the nine-tailed fox can take a breather.

Mu Changyin kissed the corner of his lips softly, as if he had infinite affection.

"If the Queen Mother wants to choose a concubine for you again, how will you answer?"

"No, I voluntarily serve the late emperor for three years, and this is only one year."

Mu Changyin seemed satisfied, kissed him softly on the cheek, and hugged him with one hand. Holding his hand and gently rubbing his waist, the nine-tailed fox was so tired that he finally fell asleep.

At this time in the original plot, Chu Rouniang, as the Queen Mother, had already arranged many beauties for Sikong Yongzhou in the name of royal expansion.

There were also several women she secretly cultivated who were very good at bewitching, and they were all sent away to guide him to become more arrogant and licentious. From this time on, the reputation of the emperor Sikong Yongzhou began to gradually decline.

At that time, Mu Changyin had already surrendered because of Sikong Xingchen's help to him several times.

The nine-tailed fox really didn't know what was wrong with the current plot and why this crazy male protagonist was targeting him.

He almost regretted it to death. At that time, he had crossed over first, and he was really bored. He also saw that Mu Changyin looked too good for his appetite, so he became lustful.

As a result, he was pecked in the eye by playing with an eagle every day, but the opponent was still the male protagonist of the world and could not be killed. He was also a key figure in the world's mission. Without consulting the Lord Demon Lord, he did not dare to deal with it randomly, so that he would end up hurting himself. A mess.

Yan Bai returned to his own mansion outside the palace.

The prince's house is naturally beautiful with its carved beams and paintings. Yan Bai went to the back garden first.

The original owner had no other hobbies in his life, and his favorite was raising birds. It doesn't have to be any expensive species. As long as it's a bird, as long as it's something he doesn't have, he likes it and takes good care of it.

In order to raise these birds, greenhouses and cold rooms are even specially set up to accommodate birds with different habits.

When Yan Bai walked to the door of the back garden, he heard a burst of birds chirping.

The back garden is full of various exquisite bird nests. There are many birds flying around in the trees and pavilions, all of which are free-range. But with good food and good housing, they are naturally reluctant to leave, and sometimes they even go out to kidnap some mates. return.

Yan Bai sat in the pavilion and admired the beautiful scenery for a while, then began to sort out the memories of the original owner.

He was the youngest brother of the old emperor. Because he was too young, he perfectly escaped the struggle for imperial power and instead preserved himself.

And he has no ideas. After his brother ascended the throne, in order to show his broad mind and love for his brothers, he didn't mind pampering him, so he has been doing well.

The current Queen Mother Chu Rou Niang is his royal sister-in-law. If the nine-tailed fox hadn't revealed the plot, I wouldn't have known it was a big white lotus.

She was originally an ordinary palace maid with a low status, but her beauty and gentle appearance caught the eye of his royal brother and he accepted him as the lowest-ranking maid.

And she has always been non-competitive and kind to others, especially respecting the queen.

The queen was born into a noble family, and her father was an important minister in the court. The emperor fell in love with her at first sight, and the two of them were very affectionate.

Since the queen died after giving birth to Sikong Yongzhou, she has become a cinnabar mole in the heart of the emperor's brother.

These old emperors suppressed all the princes except Sikong Yongzhou, so that they did not dare to have the desire to seize power. They also deliberately suppressed the powerful concubines of their mother clan, simply because they were worried that they would threaten Sikong Yongzhou's interests in the future.

The reason why Chu Rouniang was promoted to queen was because it was really outrageous to have no children for ten years.

On the other hand, Chu Rouniang's mother's family was powerless, and she had a character of neither fighting nor grabbing, so she was chosen in the end.

Who would have thought that this big white lotus deceived everyone.

As for the protagonist Sikong Xingchen, his impression is the same as his mother's appearance, non-competitive and extremely kind.

When he was only seven or eight years old, he became very worried when he saw that the prince's brother was often sick. He even proposed to the emperor that he should go to the Imperial Medical Office to learn medical skills and cure the prince's brother in the future.

This was also something that moved the emperor very much, and he became more patient with his son from then on.

He was allowed to learn medical skills from the imperial doctors of the Imperial Medical Department.

Over the years, Sikong Xingchen's reputation as a virtuous person has become deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.

Yan Bai couldn't help but click his tongue. He has been working on his reputation for a long time. He is thinking about the dragon throne!

As for the villain family, they are the descendants of the founding generals of the country. They have been brave for generations, especially the villains of this generation. They have been fighting in the military camp since they were young. They went to the battlefield for the first time with their father at the age of fourteen. At the age of twenty-four, they have won the cloud for their military exploits. The title of general.

The reputation of their father and son has become famous in the border areas. After many defeats in neighboring countries, they finally stopped in the past two years.

The next day, Mu Changyin turned back into a well-dressed and well-behaved chamberlain. No one could have imagined his crazy behavior at night.

In the morning, I served Sikong Yongzhou to wash up, and followed him to the Hall of Supreme Harmony to attend court. He waited obediently outside the palace gate.

The nine-tailed fox was sitting on a high dragon chair. He glanced around and did not see Yan Bai. The resentment in his heart made him immediately give the order.

"Send someone to ask Uncle Eighth Emperor to pass on my instructions, and he will go to court every day from now on."

"Yes!"

Someone took the order, and the nine-tailed fox felt refreshed and began to attend court as usual every day for two months. After coming down, he was already familiar with this.

Nowadays, the dynasty has neither internal nor external worries, the people have enough food and clothing, and there are no major events at court. Moreover, with his maternal uncle and a group of capable ministers, these people can give reasonable opinions on matters that he cannot decide, so the Nine-tailed Fox's career as emperor has been going smoothly during this period.

When Yan Bai was urged to come to the court meeting by the eunuch who passed the order, the proceedings were about to end.

He, the idle eighth prince, used to be lazy, so he applied to the old emperor for exemption from the court meeting, and the old emperor also approved it.

But the Nine-Tailed Fox needs him now. The two of them currently don't have any communication method to communicate, so they can only meet and communicate more for the mission.

The nine-tailed fox could only let him come to the court meeting. After the court meeting, he could find an excuse to keep him and the two of them could chat.

Sikong Yongzhou's eyes lit up when he saw Yan Bai. Finally, he was not the only one to suffer.

"Uncle Eight Emperors, come to the front and give me a seat."