Chapter 36.

It was a beautiful morning when Yibo woke up and found himself encaged in Zhan's arms, He smiled as he saw Zhan's face, "Good morning." He spoke.

Zhan smiled and pulled him closer, he wanted to lay for some more time but Yibo was excited to go out, so he got out of bed and said, "Get up Zhan, you said that we were going to go out and have fun."

Zhan sighed before he got up as well.

Once they came out of their room, they went near the swimming pool where everyone else was, "Where are going today?" Yibo asked.

But before Zhan could answer, someone came rushing from behind him, Zhan knew that it was Marius who was going to push him into the pool so he moved back, and Marius fell into the pool as well, Simon tried to push him as well, but Simon grabbed him and pushed him into the pool.

Zhan and Yibo laughed at them before Yibo pushed Zhan into the pool as well, and then he was pushed into the pool by his own father, Yibo looked at his father with a look of betrayal.

"Baby cheeks." Zhan came near Yibo and tried to run, but Zhan wouldn't let him, and they all played in the pool for a while before eating breakfast.

After breakfast, they all went out to have some fun. They started by going for a hike, Zhan realized that Yibo had a thing for nature, he actually loved taking photos and looking around.

Yibo said that he found it very peaceful and mesmerizing, it was a lovely and well-spent day, and finally, the next day was Yibo's birthday.

Zhan made sure to make the day memorable, he took his baby cheeks outside, to the temples and then to the waterfalls, and then to some other rides.

He also took Yibo to a grand restaurant before coming back home and celebrating with a huge birthday cake.

"Happy birthday," Zhan said, while Yibo fed him cake.

While Simon and Marius exchanged looks before smirking, Simon said, "No birthday is complete without-"

"Cake smashing!" Marius said as he picked a piece of cake and rubbed it against Yibo's face, and soon the chaos ensued and a cake fight started.

"That was fun," Yibo said as he came back after the shower and sat on the bed, Zhan was already lying on the bed, and once he saw Yibo he kept his phone aside and focused only on Yibo.

"Did you enjoy?" Zhan asked and Yibo nodded, "I loved it, it was amazing! Thank you."

"You need to stop saying thank you every time." Zhan said, "I am doing all of this because it makes me happy as well."

Yibo suddenly asked, "My mom and the others didn't show up."

"Ah... yes, I guess they changed their minds" Zhan spoke.

Yibo nodded, "I am not even surprised anymore, you know I am actually glad that they were not here, I knew that if they had come, I wouldn't have been able to enjoy this much. They wouldn't have let me."

Zhan nodded, "I know" That's why he made sure that they stayed away from Yibo, he suddenly pulled Yibo in his arms and hugged him, "Let's sleep."

Yibo hugged him back as the two went to sleep.

~~

The next morning, Zhan woke up earlier than Yibo, he kissed Yibo's forehead before he gently got out of the bed, stretched a little before he got fresh, and then went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

While he was down, he was met with Simon, "Good morning."

"Good morning."

Simon, who was already making coffee for himself made some for Zhan as well. Simon gave him his cup and the two brothers enjoyed their coffee.