Chapter 49.

Tina was at her office working constantly while dealing with the intrusive thoughts.

She has been troubled these days, the branch at which she was working was not what she had expected, the environment was toxic and the people here sucked a lot.

There was a lot of politics and toxicity and not to mention her boss was a bastard who wouldn't shy away from flirting with her and tried to make a move on her, her boss was a married man in his sixties with grandchildren.

Tina felt disgusted and hated coming to the office, she hated the environment she was in, at the same time things with her family were not going well, after she had sent those threatening messages to her brother and sister-in-law, her sister-in-law panicked and got a fever that made her brother extremely worry since Tina's sister-in-law was pregnant.

Tina's parents had asked her to apologise but she refused and so she was disowned, she was shocked when she got the news and so she tried to reach her family and tried to call them and text them what not but, in the end, she was hit by a restraining order and was told to never contact them again, and now she was completely cut off from the family which made her extremely mad.

Her work life sucked, her personal life sucked and her love life was non-existent, she had no friends either, and she had to go back to that empty apartment.

While she was working someone called her, "Tina, the boss is calling you." Tina looked at the person, her name was Lily, she was another bitch that Tina hated and it was clear that Lily hated her as well, because ever since Tina came to the office Lily has been nothing but hostile towards her and had always made things tough for her.

Tina slammed her hand and walked towards the boss's office, she knocked at the door and the boss let her in, "What is it, Mr. Nelson." She said as she stared at her boss.

Her boss gave her a lewd smile as he got up, "Miss Tina recently you have been making a lot of mistakes." The boss said as he got closer to her.

Tina moved back and said, "I apologize, sir, I will correct those mistakes soon."

Her boss smiled and said, "Well, Miss Tina you seem very stressed these days, would you like to go out for lunch with me? You can tell me what's wrong with you these days, I am here to help you."

Tina clenched her fists and said, "No sir, I am alright, please give me some time I am going to fix the report." She said as she grabbed the file and walked out of the office but then she remembered that she had to take another file as well so she turned around and once again walked to the office but this time she heard her boss talking to someone.

"I thought you said that she was an easy woman who slept with anyone if you give her a hint." Mr. Nelson talked to someone on the phone, which was on speaker.

"I swear she is an easy woman, she slept with me, give her more time she will come to you soon, and then you can invite me as well we can have threesomes then. She loves to take two at a time."

Tina suddenly felt like throwing up, her eyes watered and she felt disgusted, she recognized the voice on the other side very well, this person was none other than Steve who was talking to her boss.

She felt like crying. She felt rage and she quickly walked away from the office.

~~~

"How dare you! Steve!" Tina said as she barged inside the house, Steve was sitting on the couch and was playing games when he saw Tina.

Steve smirked and said, "What? What did I do?"

"I heard you talking to my boss on the phone in the morning, how can you say something so vulgar about me!"

Steve laughed and said, "What? Are you hurt? It's not like I said something wrong, you are a slut and moreover, you should have helped me get a job in the Xiao corporation when I came to you but you just laughed at me and told me to go away!"

Tina clenched her fists and said, "I did the right thing, you are useless and worthless! You do not deserve to work there anyway! And how dare you call me slut huh! You manwhore, manchild, bastard! You are so useless and worthless that your own birth mother left you! You fucker!"

"Tina!" Steve said as he slapped her across the face.

Tina's face flew to the side and her eyes widened with shock, she looked back at Steve who said, "Don't you dare to say a word about my mother! I am going to make your life a living hell." He then smirked and said "You know I didn't want to go this far but I will, you know I have photos and videos of our lovemaking, should I send them to your boss? Or to the social media?"

Tina's eyes widened when she heard that, she felt scared and she started to hyperventilate, "No you are bluffing! You won't!"

"I can do whatever I want!" Steve said he had no photos of Tina though but he still wanted to scare her.

Tina stumbled back and ran out of the house. She felt stuck and she didn't know what do to.

~~

She didn't talk to Steve or anyone after that and focused on her work.

"Tina the boss is calling you," Lily said as she looked at Tina, the latter looked back at her and saw her smirking and this gave Tina a bad feeling.

She walked into her boss's office and there she saw her boss who did not look happy, "What is it sir?" she asked.

"I had no idea you were doing something so sinister!"

"What... what do you mean sir?"

"You are selling company secrets! You are a corporate spy!" her boss yelled and Tina's eyes widened when she heard that, "What?! No sir, absolutely not!"

"Enough! I don't want to hear it anymore! I have received orders from the higher-ups you are fired!"