Who's Joshua?

Beep beep beep bee-

It took Jae Hwa less than a minute to grab the alarm clock and threw it across the room. R.I.P. Clock. At least it survived for a night. That's a record.

Jae Hwa groans as she roll to the other side of the bed. The sun was barely up, so Jae Hwa was surrounded by darkness. She lifelessly make her way towards the bathroom, stumbling on random objects that's on the ground.

Unlike other girls, Jae Hwa didn't take a long time getting ready. Like come on, brushing your teeth, washing your face, moisturize that ish, and brushing your hair doesn't take that long. Oh wait, you'll need to pee too, but that takes like 2 minutes at most.

It was still early when Jae Hwa finished her daily routine. She stood at the door and breath in the fresh air of Jeju...Well, more like salty air.

She march her way toward Cabin 17, where her troublesome bestfriend reside. Since her cabin was usually where the camp leaders stayed at, her key has the ability to open other cabins. She didn't bother knocking because she knew that no one would be awake anyways.

And she was right. Jae Hwa lets out a sigh at the sight in front of her. Mingyu was hugging his hairspray; a comb was sticking out of his hair. Half of Seungkwan's body was dangling dangerously from the top bunk. Wonwoo was sleeping face down, muffling his quiet snores. Hansol somehow ended up sleeping on the floor with only a blanket to cover himself.

"WAKE UP IT'S MORNING ALREADY CUCKOO!" She yells, hands on her hips.

That was probably the only time when Jae Hwa would speak that loud.

She can hear a few groans, but no one had made the move to get up yet. Jae Hwa lets out another sigh. Boys, they are so troublesome.

Jae Hwa switches on all of the lights in the room, including the bathroom light. Her first target was Mingyu. Carefully, she climbs toward the top bunk using the ladder that's super vertically lined.

She yanks the comb out of Mingyu's hair, causing the male to scrunch his face up in pain. Jae Hwa then steals Mingyu's precious hairspray out of his grasp and sprays it all over his face.

Jae Hwa tries to not laugh as he finally open his eyes in defeat.

"JAENIE, WHAT THE HECK?!" Mingyu screeches, his voice cracking.

He pull her down and began tickling her. "Mingyu, ahahaha s-stop!" Jae Hwa said between giggles.

Her laughters woke the other boys up. Jae Hwa climbs down the ladder and sat on the floor, waiting for them to freshen up. Boy oh boy, they do take a long time. After what seems like forever, Hansol was the first one to emerge from the bathroom.

Hansol smiles at her sleepily. "Morning, Jae Hwa."

"Morning, Hansol. Did you sleep well?" Jae Hwa replies politely, smiling back.

"Hey no fair, you never ask me if I slept well!" Mingyu complains from the bathroom.

Jae Hwa rolls her eyes, making Hansol laugh at her attitude. Hansol and her chat about random topics until Seungkwan rushes out of the bathroom and drag the pair with him.

"Got to get in line first for breakfast!" the Jeju native had explained.

"But the breakfast helpers are not even there yet." Hansol commented, nodding his head toward the cabin.

Seungkwan wave it off. "There's other helpers. Just leave them be." He wiggles his brows and glance at Jae Hwa.

She nodded, remembering the way Mingyu acts around Wonwoo. "Yeah, let's leave them be."