Chapter 3

I'd been in the house 10 minutes before Harry had dropped a text to me.

unknown number: ****** **** ****

Was lovely seeing you today, you're still as hot as i remembered. See you tomorrow? I'll take you out for a drive or something? Text back. Harry x.

Guess i'll have to reply to him.

To Harry: 

Was great seeing you too, haha wish i could say the same for you;), um sure i'll sort it out in the morning, i'm going out to a friends party soon. Ky x 

Was putting the kiss too much? I walked over to my chest of drawers pulling out an outfit, measuring it to my body. I started to take off clothing, leaving me in my black underwear. I then measured the outfit against my body again. 

My phone buzzed behind me, i reacted swiftly. Dropping the dress and reaching for the phone.

From Harry: Sure, have fun. By the way the dress looks to revealing. Can't have my missus revealing stuff that's only meant for me to see;). Oh yeah, close your curtains. Harry x 

I blushed, peering out of the window to see Harry stood leant against his black car. He waved and I shut my curtains. Soon after the door bell rang, i grabbed my robe placing it around my slim body, tying a knot in the tye whilst walking down the stairs to greet the person at the door. 

I opened the door to reveal Harry. He bit his lip. " Can i help?" I asked.

" Just thought i'd come to keep you company whilst you get ready." 

" You sure you're not spying on me?" I raised an eyebrow.

" I have nothing to be worried about." 

" Sure Harry, sure."

I started walking back up the stairs. " What do you mean by that?"  Harry quickly quizzed me, running up the stairs after me. " I'm just saying. I'm a challenge." 

" I like a challenge." Harry said pulling me towards his body. I squirmed a little as he pushed his body onto mine. I exposed his shoulder skin, kissing it gently but turning the gentle touches into fierce love bites. He quickly reacted by pulling away, smacking my backside. 

" I'm coming to this party." Harry strongly confirmed. " Are you?" I asked. " Yes, wether you like it or you don't." I looked at his curiously, grabbing two dresses. Once again measuring them against my body.

" The 3rd one looks better." Harry interupted me. " There is no third one." " Exactly." He raised his eyebrows and smirked licking his lips.

I chose an outfit and put it on infront of Harry. I'd known him for ages, since we were little. We'd bathed together, we'd slept in the same bed. There was nothing different. Well apart from puberty and hormones.

Harry gasped at my partly naked body making me shy about my body for the first time since my ex boyfriend. " Don't cover it up." Harry moaned. 

He liked my body? I was confused. He gasped, doesn't that mean he was shocked? 

" You've grown up a lot since we were 16." He laughed.

I blushed lightly throwing the nearest object of clothing at him whilst putting on my outfit. I fixed my hair and make-up and i was ready.