Chapter 22

The next few days dragged, all over the TV, Radio, newspapers were all about " Haylor " .

I'd not heard from Harry since he put the phone down on me. I'd overthought the situation. Instead i just relaxed with my family for a bit.

My mum called over with my brother, Ryan and my nephew George. 

" I know you and Harry are for real." My mum confessed,a smile breaking onto her face.

" How?"

" I just knew, Anne didn't tell me." Obviously Anne had told her.

" Are you happy?" Ryan asked.

" Yeah, kind of." 

" What do you mean kind of?"

" He's with that Taylor Swift and i haven't had a text,phone call, nothing from him since he hung up on me the other night for Taylor." 

My mum shot my brother a look, what was going on.

They quickly changed the subject. " How comes you're going away so close to new years anyway?" 

" Harry wants to go to Greece, i'd rather stay here." 

" Stay here then, don't let him boss you around."

" Don't let it end up like your last relationship." My mum reminded me. Thanks mum.

" Auntie Kyra, i have something to show you." My nephew George smiled. He was 6. 

" Show me then." I smiled gently back.

He lifted up his top to show me a tattoo he'd got on. It was only one of those print ones, but he'd really taken a shine to it.

" It's a nice pattern, dad says i can get one of them drawing machine things that you can design your own tattoos on. Then when i'm older, i want to draw tattoos on other people." George was so planned out and organized. He knew what he wanted to do with his life, and he wasn't stopping for no-one until he had reached his goal.

" Well, i'll be your #no.1 fan." I rubbed his wavy locks around in the palm of my hand.

" Thanks Auntie Ky, i knew you'd understand." He hugged me, and i squoze him tightly and kissed his head.

" Auntie Ky, can i have a photo with you please?" He asked.

" Sure." 

" Dad, take the photo please." Ryan reached in his pocket and pulled out his iPhone5. Snapping a cute picture of me and George. 

" Love you Auntie Ky."

" Love you George-y." I smiled.

-

-

-

Two hours later, i finally got a call from Harry. I didn't know wether to answer it or ignore it. 

My thumb travelled to the answer button.

" Hey babe." He answered.

" Hey."

" You okay?" 

" Sure, you?"

" Yeah, i'm great thanks, listen. I won't be able to come home as soon as i thought. Got buisness here. I'll be back 'New years eve' time."

" That's 2 weeks away Harry. I'm going to spend christmas alone?" 

" You have my family there, and yours."

" Thanks Harry, thanks a lot. Hope you have fun with Taylor." I slammed the phone down in anger. 

Anger rattled my veins. Why was he being so thoughtless and careless.

I decided too phone Ryan up.

" Ryan, can i come and stay at yours for christmas/new years." I asked.

" Sure, how comes you're not spending it with Harry."

" You mean how comes Harry isn't spending it with me."

" Come over." 

I packed my bags and off i went.