Chapter 24

Tonight was the family ball on New Years Eve. Tonight Harry was coming home. I couldn't wait too be in his arms again. Kissing and cuddling. But i haven't forgot what he'd done, this Haylor stuff.

" Come on Kyra!" Ryan yelled from the bottom of the stairs. He was just waiting for me. The rest had gone in seperate cars. " I'm coming now." I reached the top of the stairs and with guidance from the railings; i walked down.

" Wow, you look stunning sis." Ryan complimented me.

" Really?" 

" You look beautiful." He smiled. 

" You know next time i'll be saying that, it'll probably be at your wedding." Ryan thought.

" Why? When am i gonna get married?"

" Well, i'm just saying. I have a reputation to keep up. I'm not gonna be complimenting my baby sister all the time. She might get a big head." He nudged tormenting me.

" Shut up, idiot." I nudged him back.

We got into the car and drove to the setting. It was a big ball, full of family and friends. I walked inside to see Amelia and Chloe. I walked over to them and they turned round and collided me with a hug. 

" Where have you been?!" They both asked.

" Busy."

" Busy making babies?" Amelia tormented.

" Sure." I winked.

We all laughed out of subject, but that was us.

" Where's Harry?" Chloe asked.

" Probably cuddling Taylor Swift right now." I spoke back.

" I saw that on the news, didn't know if it was real or not." Chloe confessed.

" I've seen it too, and the videos." Amelia told me.

" Same."

My phone vibrated from my clutch bag, and pulled it out and read the text message:

" Sorry, i won't be home tonight. Will try for tomorrow. Love Harry." 

I turned my phone off, throwing it into my clutch bag. 

" Harry?" Amelia asked, i nodded.

" Lets get really really wasted too cheer this one up." Chloe banged her hip into mine.

I laughed and we ordered some drinks and spoke. 

We downed drink after drink, after drink.

" Come on girls, it's 11:59, too the dance floor!" My brother Oli informed us. We took part and walked over to the dance floor where everyone was chanting the count down. 

5....4....3....2....1.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" Everyone chanted from the top of their lungs.

" Happy new year Harry, idiot." I whispered too myself.

-

" I'm just going to the toilet." Amelia slurred.

" No worries." I pulled out my phone and turned it on, checking Twitter and posting. " Happy New Year  to the beautiful people of the world! May the odds forever be in your favour." 

Then started scrolling down my mentions.

" Happy New year!" " Ha omg The Hunger Games ily." But one caught my eye. " Well Harry and Taylor are! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7RH8TAf4yY "

I found myself clicking on the link, after the video. My heart stopped. Tears pricked my eyes.

Cheat