Chapter 21

" I'll be back in 3 weeks, then we can go on holiday or something." Harry told me.

We were standing in the airport. He was leaving for America. I didn't want him too leave. Why was his job so distant. As we were just getting into our relationship, going out for 5 months, he was going to America.

" I'm going too miss you." I sobbed into his chest.

" Don't make this hard Ky. You know i don't wanna go." Harry held my face in the palm of his hands. His beanie hiding away the loose curls that i craved too run my fingers through.

I kissed Harry passionately for the final time. 

He brought me in for a long hug as a tear dropped down my face. " See you in 3 weeks." I smiled, holding back the tears. " Love you." Harry smiled.

" Love you too." I answered. 

He dragged his hand luggage behind him and off through the double doors he went. I watched through the clear windows as he walked towards "Passport control." 

As he'd gone through, just before he left he turned around and blew a kiss.

Then he was gone. Off to America he went.

There were loads of tabloids and news reporters surrounding me. Flashes blurring my eyesight. I walked through the crowd. Ignoring all the questions being fired at me. I walked back to my car; where i immediantly started the engine to get away from all the papz. 

2 weeks later, it had really sunk in that i was the only one in this big house. I was so bored. Work wasn't anything good. I wanted too do something fun. But there was nothing too do. 

I grabbed a DVD and put it on. I'd watched this film a million times, but i still loved it. " Dear John "  Channing Tatum was beautiful, no argument could ever be made. 

" Home is where the heart is, and i gave it too you in a paper bag, even though it's tarnished. You told me it's the best you ever had."  My phone began ringing. I picked my iPhone up to see " Harry " flash up on my screen. Quickly I answered. Eager to speak too him.

" Hello beautiful." Harry complimented down the phone. Even though he was a phone call away, he still made me blush like a fool.

" Hello." I smiled generously into the phone.

" How was your day?" 

" Boring, just like the pass 16 days have been. How about you?" 

" You know, met some fans, had a swim, went too the gym, performed. Met some cool people." He made out as if his life was just a normal life that any 19 year old could have. Not that he was in " One Direction." and in his pass days he was in a boxing club.

" Cool." 

" What you watching?" He could obviously hear the TV rolling in the background.

Dear John" 

" Again? You're obsessed with that film. Are you gonna cry again?" He tormented.

" Not yet,only began about 5-10 minutes ago. I'd give it another 10 minute." I laughed.

I could hear him smirking on the other side of the phone when he spoke out. " I miss you so much." 

" I miss you too." 

" I'm home soon." Harry tried too cheer up the conversation. But his attempt was rubbish.

" I want you home now." 

" We can go on holiday as soon as i'm back. You best get packing." 

" Where we going?" I asked.

" Greece. Heard it's nice out there. I'd take you too Spain, but i've never really been to Greece. So it'll be a change for us both." 

He was so thoughtful in stuff like this.

" Look babe, i have to go, but i'll phone you tomorrow. I love you." 

" I love you too Harry, by_" Before i could say bye, the phone line went dead. Must have lost connection.

Whilst watching " Dear John I decided to scroll through Twitter. For some reason. It was a huge mistake.

" Great night with @Harry_Styles, what a catch. Babe." - Taylor Swift.

" Yeah @TaylorS13, agreed. Must do again." 

Was she the reason Harry just hung up on me? He didn't loose connection at all, did he?

-

ooo, filler. Sorry it's pooh, i'm really tired! Apologises! Next few chapters should be juicy!