Chapter 4

The tall figure dawned closer, the dark lighting was distracting his body features making it harder for me to see the persons features. As the body became closer with every step, his facial features were obvious.

"Harry?" I coughed.

"Did I scare you?" The atmosphere dropped, the tension lowered as I knew who was in my home.

"Just a little" I confessed.

"No I mean at the pub, did I scare you?"

"Not really"

"Oh" Harry seemed taken back by my feelings. Almost as if he wanted me to feel intimidated by his sudden attitude towards me. The protection he provided.

" Hope you don't mind me using the spare key?" Harry broke silence as I started walking into my living room. Flicking the lights on making it feel more alive.

" as long as you don't make it a habit."

I walked over to my alcohol cabinet and pulled out 2 glasses, pouring a liquid substance better known as Jack Daniels into the glass half way filling it up with lemonade. Then repeating for the other glass.

I pushed the other glass towards Harry as his tall frame lent against the wall nearby. "Thanks" Harry smiled.

I went and took a seat in my sette not exchanging any words. Hopefully Harry would get the message I was pissed off with him.

" Have I annoyed you?" Harry suddenly asked.

" You only just realised?"

" i didn't mean to lash out like that, it's just the adrenaline that pumps over me. I can't help it "

" you're in a boy band and you're a boxer. You beat the living day lights out of a boy for calling me frigid, like I've never been called that before Harry. You took it too far this time." I gulped most of the alcoholic beverage.

" why should he have called you frigid? Just because you wasn't going to sleep with him? You don't deserve that."

" Harry you don't know the start. So stop acting like you do, alright?"

" sorry what? I stick up for you and now you're being a total bitch about it?" Harry's tone deepened, his body was lured off the wall by the kick of his foot. His drink still in the huge hand that swung beside him.

" I don't need sticking up for Harry. I'm not 16 anymore, I'm not that sad excuse for a girl. I can fight my own battles." I rose from my seat, dawning in Harry's face at this point.

Harry's face millimetres from my own. His breath smelling of the alcohol. I closed my eyes, leaning forward my lips joined with Harry's. The smash of glass echoed around my home as Harry lost grip of the drink. My hands ruffling deeply into Harry's curls.

Tugging on them every so often leaving Harry gasping for air. He moaned deep into the kiss while his hands travelled around my lower back.

I pulled back, stopping the kiss from reaching further action.

Harry bit his lip stepping back revealing the shattered glass upon my floor.

As I went to step over the danger destruction caused by anger and heat, Harry stopped me.

"No! You can get hurt, stay there while I find something to clean it up with." He verbally warned me.

"I'm old enough to cope with broken glass, Harry."

" Do as I say." His voice demanding authority.

"Ok,ok. Dustpan is in the cupboard in the kitchen. Ill clean the stain tomorrow, or will the fumes knock me out?" I joked, but Harry didn't seem to find it funny.

His body stormed off down the hall way, coming back with a dustpan where he cleaned the mess up.

" well I'm going to bed, wether you join me or not is your choice." I yawned, climbing the stairs to my bedroom.

"I'll be up in a minute" Harry waved my presence off.

I walked into my bedroom, flicking my long hair back out of my way, peeling the dress from my body leaving me partly naked. I felt watched, as I turned around Harry stared. I grabbed a blanket and nudged my hair back again. " Why are you covering up?" Harry asked.

" because I want too." I bit back quickly.

I watched Harry's figure peel the black t-shirt he'd currently worn from his figure. His body was beautiful, his perky abs tanned perfectly. His tattoos creating the "punk" vibe. The veins in his neck poking out, making me want to kiss his neck more and more. His jeans soon followed his top in Harry's quest to get undressed. His thigh muscles were the first thing i caught eyes on, then the band of his Calvin Klein boxer shorts. Oh my god i thought to myself.

I was soon brought out of my dream when Harry laughed, crawling into one side of my double bed.

I coughed and shook my head ridding me of the thought. I carried on getting dressed, placing my vest and shorts on my body, tying my long blonde/brown hair up into a pony tail.

I climbed into bed next to Harry, immediately Harry's arms swarmed around my body, collecting my presence and pulling it eagerly into his. No one had ever held me like Harry had. No one. Not even my ex boyfriend, who I never even shared a bed with. We had our reasons.

I flicked the lamp off.

Harry's body peacefully settled once again protecting mine, his arm round my waist, and one of his legs twisted in mine, every so often his foot would gently rub against mine making sure I knew about his presence.

" Goodnight Kyra." He whispered.

" Goodnight Harry." I whispered back as he planted a soft kiss on the back of my neck.