Chapter 39

I laid motionless in the room we'd hired for the night in a hotel, the covers shielding my body as Harry slept. It's been a month and 3 days since i broke up with Tom and to be honest, i'm much happier. 

I turned onto Harry's sleeping body, tracing the butterfly tattoo inked on his chest. He groaned and his eyes peered open, then his lips followed smiling generously. His arm snaked round my shoulders and pulled me into his chest until my head was resting above his heart pace. 

Harry was still cheating on Ashley and i felt so sorry for her. But Harry was like a magnet towards me, and i just couldn't pull away. I've begged Harry to tell her but he said it will kill her. He wants her to end him. But sooner or later, we're going to get found out. 

" Harry, tell Ashley, please." I begged him once again.

" But it'll break her heart." 

" Please Harry, do the right thing." I kissed his bare chest;making him flinch. 

Knock Knock 

I looked up to Harry in surprise, pondering on who could be behind the wooden door. The knocks became more frequent. I got up, changing into the clothes i was in before the night began and slung on my leather jacket. Harry got into his clothes and went towards the door. 

As he opened the door a wild blonde women pushed her way pass Harry. 

" Who are you?" She bitterly asked.

" Um.." I replied, not knowing how to answer.

She looked over to Harry, his head in his hands. I knew who this girl was, it was Ashley.

" Ashley, how did you know i was here." Harry asked.

" I SAW THE TEXTS HARRY, I SAW THEM. YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME, YOU'RE SCUM!" She shouted, pushing Harry. 

She made her way over to me and start squaring up to my face.

" Can you please het out of my face." I asked kindly.

" Why, do i intimidate you?" She answered.

" No, but i'd rather not have you in my face." I pushed her down lightly, just to warn her to get out of my face. She took the gesture wrongly and pushed me forcefully backwards, my body slammed into the oak furnishing that the hotel room had placed in the room. 

I pushed myself up from the wardrobe and pushed her forcefully in her shoulders, her body jolted backwards.

" DON'T touch me." I angered.

Ashley got to her feet and we started fighting, fist full of hate were thrown, hair was being pulled and discarded, blood emerging. 

Harry pulled me away from Ashley's angered body. I got to my feet and shrugged Harry off me. Ashley collected her balance and slapped Harry before walking out.

I collected my phone and car keys. " Don't tell me you're walking out too." Harry asked.

" I TOLD YOU TO SORT IT OUT BEFORE THIS WOULD HAPPEN, YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!" I shouted. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the door, slamming it behind me. 

Once in the car park i saw Ashley crying on a wall. Do i go over and apologise or do i walk off and be the guilty bitch. 

I started walking over to Ashley, she was sat on the wall. Sobbing her heart out.

" Ashley." I started to speak. She looked up and remembered my face. " GET AWAY!" She shouted. 

" Listen, i told Harry to dump you, he wouldn't. I didn't want you to find out like this. I know how it feels." The words just fell out of my lips, it was like a constant flow of wisdom leaving my body.

She stopped walking and turned round. " Then why did you do it?" Ashley asked, walking back to me.

" Because it's Harry, i can't live without him." I confessed.

" Tell Harry, i want nothing more to do with him for me?"

" Sure." 

" Kyra? Harry goes on about you the whole time. I'm sorry for my actions." Ashley apologised.

" Really? & me too." 

" Yeah, i was gonna end it with him anyway, i was just waiting for him to end it with me." She explained. 

They both didn't feel right in the relationship but didn't want to hurt each other. But i could tell Ashley was hurt deep down inside. She did love Harry at one point, and he loved her back.

After speaking to Ashley, I got to my car, rummaging around for my car keys. Harry skipped down the stairs and walked towards my car. I didn't speed up my reaction time, but i found the keys and started unlocking the car door. 

" Come on, don't be like that." Harry threw his hands up in the air.

" You need to go and get your stuff Harry, she's kicking you out." I ducked into the car, shutting the door and turning on the engine. Harry knocked on my window and i wound it down for him. 

His head poked through and kissed my lips gently. I shouldn't have kissed back, but it was an instant reaction. I couldn't help it. 

I drove out of the car park and drove home; too the empty house i shared with my tabby cat for now.