Chapter 32

" No way is she sleeping with you!" Harry shouted, his voice echoing around the awkward silence.

" Will you leave me alone?" I managed to choke back the tears.

" Forever." Jake coughed, holding onto his throbbing waist; that Harry had inflicted pain upon.

" You can't be serious?" Harry sarcastically laughed, blood dripping from his split lip.

" You won't ever contact me, or Harry or my family?" I questioned.

" I won't bother none of you, no more. Ill move, just one more night." Jake looked a mess, but I didn't know if I could trust him or not.

I turned to Harry, his head in his hands in disbelief.

" Go.." I told Jake.

He got to his feet and started walking out of the house. Harry stormed off into the bathroom.

" Harry, don't be like that." I begged.

" sorry I thought I just heard my girlfriend sell her body to the man who hurt her." He snapped back.

" Harry, I want to be safe."

" REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE THEN!! HE'S NOT ALOUD NEAR YOU!" Harry yelled.

" I haven't even agreed too it Harry."

" You might as well as."

He shut the bathroom door in my face.

I leaned against the door. Jake was back ruining my life once again, and he was ruining my love life too.

But I wanted to make sure I was safe. Not in reach of Jake.

I opened the door to the bathroom and walked in, seeing Harry wiping his badly wounded face.

" Come here." I softly spoke taking the sponge out of Harry's grasp and wiping the bloody injury.

" Ky, please don't." Harry pleaded.

" It won't hurt." I laughed, thoughtlessly thinking he meant cleaning his wounds.

" I don't mean the cut, you daisy!" Harry laughed softly.

" Please don't sleep with Jake."

I gulped. " I won't." I was lying to Harry I wanted to be Jake free, scared of going within 2 centimetres of him.

He kissed the top of my head. I carried on cleaning his wounds, spreading antiseptic cream on the injures too help them heal.

Later that night I received a text, the text I'd be dreading.

" Tomorrow, 8pm. My house. Jake."

I bit my lip, knowing this wasn't right.

" Harry, I'm going out tomorrow. I'm going for a drink with Amelia and Chloe." I smiled. He bought my lie. I felt guilty inside, but I had to do it.

For me and for Harry...