Chapter 36

" Great." I mumble loud enough for only Harry to hear.

" Sorry, did i just hear you say 'great'?" Harry asked.

" What are you even doing on a bus, Mr Fame." I bitchly asked.

" Could ask you the same question."

" Well i asked you first, so answer."

" I needed some shopping from town. So i thought i'd get the bus." He answered. " You?" 

" Tom's using my car to pick his mates up, his car is in repair." 

" Tom? Your brother? I didn't know you had a brother called Tom."

" He's not my brother, he's my boyfriend." I answered.

Silence fell, no words were exchanged for a while. " You have a boyfriend then?" Harry asked, making conversation.

" I don't know why you're so bothered about it, you're the one who cheated and you're the one who got with the girl 3 weeks later." I spoke through gritted teeth, so only we could hear our conversation.

" I was only asking." He raised his hands up higher to his shoulders.

" I don't want us to be, like this anymore." Harry then continued.

" Being like what, Harry?"

" Fighting, Arguing all the time." 

" Hows that going to happen?" I asked, laughing at his proposal.

" Come for dinner, we'll get everything off our chests. You're going to work. What time do you finish?" He asks.

" Dinner isn't going to work." I pinged the button, indicating that this was my stop. 

I squeezed past Harry's legs. " Still a skinny minnie." He laughed. I walked to the front of the bus, getting thrown about as he went over speed bumps and indicated into the bus shelter.

" I finish at 6." I shouted to Harry. He smiled putting his thumbs up. Why on earth i did that, i don't know. I thanked the bus driver and got off, walking to work.