Chapter 16

I stood far away from Harry as possible, scared that his actions may inflict more pain.

" don't be scared." Harry spoke in a hush tone.

I gulped looking down.

" I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me. I thought that part of me was long gone." He confessed.

Harry started to sit down and re-think his actions, his hands in his palms.

" I swore I'd never lash out at anyone. I don't know what came over me."

" When you grabbed me, I thought you'd not let go. I thought you'd brake my wrists." I admitted, my body dawning closer to Harry's as he was sat on the settee.

" I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too even do that. I just had a wave of regret and hate flush over me."

" How did you know I was here?" I asked Harry, wanting to know if he followed me.

" I just thought where would Kyra go. I remembered when ever you and one of your friends fell out, or that idiot had hurt you. You'd go to Gem." Harry admitted.

My heart fluttered as he remembered so much about our past.

" I'm sorry Kyra."

I ignored him, knowing he'd say it over and over anyway.

" Kyra, I don't want to pretend date. I want to really date. I've always liked you. Always. From when we were younger, walking home holding hands. You were always the girl I wanted. This pass week has made me realise I really do love you. I will do anything and everything too protect you. Please Kyra, I mean it."

I was speechless, my actions were dull. All I did was ignore his plea and he poured his heart out.

"Please Kyra." He pleaded once more.

My mind blanked, i don't know what too

say..

30 reads and 4 votes and ill update again, also I'm close too 1,000 reads! Thank-you! Don't forget to share with your friends,vote, comment and read! Thanks, Eleanor.

Also, I'm on holiday so ill be posting every so often, WIFI is like everywhere here!

Thanks once again, Eleanor J.