Chapter 26

I paraded round the room in just shorts and a long top. My hair was thrown in a bun. Harry was laid on the double bed we shared.

" You look so hot." Harry moaned, i blushed lightly. " Stop it." I groaned.

" Stop what?" He asked grinning.

" You know what." 

I carried on walking around the room, collecting items and restoring items to their normal status.

" Come here." Harry spoke. " Why?" " Just come here."

I wandered over to Harry who was sat on the edge of his bed with his legs slightly apart. He pulled me between his legs and held my waist.

" You're perfect." He smiled, rubbing circles into the back of my thighs gently. 

I blushed lightly replying " You're perfect too." Harry pulled me down to his body and we started kissing until his phone rang. He read the caller ID and answered. I wanted Harry's attention, so i tried my best.

I started kissing his neck, he was dying to moan, but he was trying to be formal on the phone. I started undressing Harry's torso, taking his top off and discarding it, then i began tracing the tattoo of a 'butterfly' resembling freedom with my fingers. Gently i placed kisses on his torso, softly bitting every now and again. 

Harry was trying his best to keep his phone call as mutual as possible without any moans or groans escaping his lips. I took my top of and discarded it in the same direction as Harry's, then i began sucking on his neck. A moan finally escaped Harry's lips as i reached his 'sweet spot'. Just beneath his jaw line. 

This phone call was dragging and I knew all Harry wanted to do was throw the phone away.

" I need you" Harry whispered into my ear. The man on the other end caught word of his plea and started shouting getting Harry's attention. 

I started to rub my crotch against Harry's, gaining more moans. 

" Look, i'll phone you later. I'm busy." Harry ended the conversation throwing his phone away to the side. He grabbed my hips and we started kissing. He started leaving wet kisses on my bare skin. 

" I need the toilet." I started to pull myself off Harry's naked torso.

" You weren't tormenting me, where you?" Harry asked with a hint of mischeve in his eyes and tone. 

" Me? Torment you. Do you think i'm an animal?" I joked.

" You wait." Harry warned.

" I'll wait." I answered; walking off into the bathroom.