⊰1⊱

I hate eating at the cafeteria...
„I told you let's go out to eat." I say to Seulbi who is enjoying her food while I can't look at what's in front of me.

„Are you crazy? Today is Bibimbap day and you know how delicious the college Bibimbap is."
„It's not that delicious, that I have to endure watching his face." I pointed with my chopsticks at Joshua. The most popular guy in college. Look at all these girls surrounding him and how he is fake smiling at all.
„I don't know what your problem is. He is such a nice, gentle guy. What did he do to you that you hate him this much?"

„I am telling you Seulbi that's not his real character. I can feel that he is faking it all."
„You just are delusional from all the studying. I told you so many times to get your head out of the books and to go out more."
„Trust me I will prove it to you one day."

Seulbi was finally done and I got up with my tray. I didn't even touch the food because I couldn't get it down because of him. I grabbed the melon bread and put it in my jacket. I was on my way to put away my tray but I almost bumped into someone.

„Oh I am so sorry I didn't watch." I said not knowing who I was about to bump into.
„It's ok nothing happened." it was Joshua and it was crazy. The whole time it felt like he was acting totally fake. But listening to him talking to me his voice was gentle and the smile didn't seem fake at all. I shook my head.
„Move when you are ok. I am late for class." I said and put away my tray.

I must be going crazy of course it's all fake he is brainwashing me too.
„I need to get my acts together."
I couldn't concentrate in class at all I should have eaten something now I am so hungry. My eyes land on Joshua who is listening carefully. I can't get the first place taken away again. I need to concentrate.

The class ended and I walked out and waited for Seulbi.
„She said she would be waiting outside where is she?"
I wanted to call her just to realize that I didn't have my phone with me. I must have left it in my locker.
I walked back inside to get it.
„There it is." I closed it and was about to leave until I heard a voice coming from the other side of the lockers.

„Joshua wait."
„Oh hello." he said.
„I- I wanted to give you this letter I hope you will read it."
„Thank you. I will make sure that I read it as soon as I am home." yeah sure he will. I shook my head I can't understand why they all go crazy about him.
„Thank you so much Joshua. See you tomorrow." I saw her walking out so I was about to leave too but I saw Joshua walking in front of me reading that letter until he stopped next to the garbage can.

„My head is hurting from all their screams today.So annoying." he says and throws away the letter. I was so shocked. I mean I knew it! But still I didn't think I would get to see this legendary moment.
„Stop Joshua!" he stopped and turned around quickly with a surprised face.

I walk over to him and he still didn't move or say a thing.
„I caught you red handed."

I am back again! This time with Joshua. I didn't intend to write a Joshua story at first. I wanted to write a Mingyu story but to this one Joshua fitted more so I hope you guys enjoy. ❤️