⊰26⊱

Just as he was about to go for my lips again we hear a loud thud outside and we flinch. We look at the door but no one is there. When I look back at him he sighs and laughs and I do the same.

„Where have you been I was going crazy the last two hours." I said and he looked at me fondly while tucking my hair behind my ear.
„The professor wanted me to participate in a project which I really wanted to do. So I had some things to discuss with him but if I knew that you were missing me so badly I wouldn't have gone."
He hugs me tightly and I get lost in his smell.

„Let's go home I can't concentrate anymore." I say and he pulls me away and looks at me surprised.
„You want me to go home with you?" I nod forgetting what just happened. I am so stupid but it's ok.
„I would love to let's go right now." I laugh and hold his hand tightly while we walk out.

We were almost at the gate, Shua told me stories about him and his friends and I kept listening to him carefully until I couldn't hear anything at all. My ears started ringing and it felt like I was underwater. Everything was moving and I started shaking. I couldn't take away my eyes from the person standing at the gate. The person I totally forgot about. How could I forget? There was so much history between us and I stored away these memories like they never existed. Flashbacks are coming back to the screams, the pain, that woman, him bleeding....

„Look at me!" I finally snapped back to reality. Shua shook me a little hard and held my shoulders so tightly that it hurt. He looked so scared and I breathed out.
„I-I am ok." I say and look back at him.
At first he looked shocked but now he was smiling slightly walking towards me and I took a step back.

„It's been such a long time. It's nice to see you again Hyunjoo." I started shaking harder after hearing his voice.
„W-when did you come back to korea? I thought you were in germany."
„I was until a few weeks ago. But I decided to continue my studies here. I heard about your stepmother. She is finally there where she belongs isn't that great?" he says smiling. I don't know how to react until Shua holds my hand again. His smile calms me down and he bows down a little bit.

„Do you want to talk somewhere in a cafe? You guys seem to know each other. Or should we go home?" he asks knowing that I am uncomfortable but I have to talk to him.

„Yes I have things I have to talk about so let's go to a nearby cafe." I say while looking at him at Hyunwoo.
He nods and before we go Shua asks me something.
„Do you want me to wait or should I go along?"
„Come with me!" I say quickly I don't want to go alone and somehow I feel a shudder running down my back. I am imagining it or did Hyunwoo just give him a finster look? I don't know...

At the cafe Hyunwoo is drinking his coffee while I can't even pick up my cup because my hands are shaking.
„Seoul changed quite a bit. I will need your help in the future because I totally forgot my way around here." he says as if nothing happened and I am sick of it.

„Why did you come back Hyunwoo?" I blurt out and he places down his cup and presses his lips together his eyes which were fixated on the window were now fixated on me.
„You can't have forgotten what we had Hyunjoo. Or did you?"
„It has been so many years. I already forgot about it. So you should move on too and live your life."
He laughs. It gave me goosebumps again.

„You can't have moved on.We loved each other so desperately. We were forcefully separated and now that witch is finally behind the bars so no one can stop us from being tougher now.You don't have to be afraid anymore. I will protect you."

I couldn't look at Joshua he must be shocked so many questions must be going through his hand but he sat there silently. Grabbing my hand telling me that he is there for me.

„I forgot about those times long ago Hyunwoo. The person I love is Joshua and I am not leaving him. Not now not in the future. He will protect me, so I am begging you..." I get up and Joshua does the same.
„Please don't talk to me again."

It's weekend. 🤩 I hope you guys have a nice weekend see you soon. 😘