F I F T E E N

"Sinu, I need your help" Lauren says quickly just after her mother leaves.

Sinu looks at her daughter in-law with little Ariel in her arms, who by now is not crying anymore and has calmed down by herself. Lauren looks at Ariel then back at Sinu, really lost on what to do.

"Please... I-I really don't know what to do... it's the first time I have her" She admits, embarrassed, avoiding her mother-in-law's eyes.

Sinu gives in after seeing the distress in her eyes and helps her, as well as showing her what to do now that she's going to be in charge since they can't find Camila.

It's 8:30 pm now, four hours since she got home and still no word on Camila. Sinu hasn't left and by now Alejandro and Sofi are at the house as well.

"I think you should put her to bed" says Sinu as she stands, not being able to take a seat and be still. Lauren looks down and Ariel is straddling her lap rubbing her eyes, looking really tired as it's past her bedtime without Lauren knowing.

"I don't know what to do" Lauren says, making it seem like the phrase of the day.

"You have to give her a bath and get her ready for bed" Sinu says, giving her a small smile. Alejandro and Sofi look at them, realizing that Lauren hasn't been part of the little girl's life since she got there. "Mija is not hard, you can't do it" Lauren looks down and nods to herself more than to Sinu.

She gets up from the couch to get Ariel ready when her cell phone rings. Everyone looks at her and she somehow makes it work with Ariel in her arms to be able to answer the phone call.

"Hello?" she quickly answers, not even looking at the caller ID, her heart beating faster. The Cabellos are looking at her trying to hear what they are saying on the other side of the line.

"Yes, this is Lauren speaking"

Complete silence as Lauren is on the phone with Ariel in her arms. "I had already called asking if you guys had Camila there but you guys told me you didn't. How..." Lauren says exasperated but stops when the person on the line begins talking again trying to explain.

"Okay, thank you" she says before hanging up, relieved that she finally knows where Camila is at.

"What happened? Where's Camila?" They ask at the same time.

"She's in the hospital, she was unconscious so they didn't know her name. She was Jane Doe. She woke up a few minutes ago, apparently she's okay and she remembers her name. They'll give us more information at the hospital." she says in one breath.

She moves closer to Sinu to try to pass Ariel to her when little Ariel begins to cry as soon as Sinu grabs her.

"Mommy" she cries, holding onto Lauren's shirt. Lauren freezes as soon as she hears her.

Sinu looks back at Lauren and she can see the fear in her eyes. Ariel continues to cry holding onto Lauren's shirt. Sinu clears her throat getting Lauren's attention and gives her an understanding look. She gives Ariel back to Lauren, who holds her, still kind of frozen.

"We'll drive, let's go" says Sinu, Alejandro and Sofi make their way towards the front door. Sinu directs Lauren and Ariel towards the door, seeing as she's not responding to anything.

Once they arrived the family quickly looked for an empty parking space. Soon they are out of the car and walking into the hospital.

"Hi, we are here for Camila Cabello," says Sinu as they stop in reception.

The woman begins looking through the computer as the family waits impatiently. Lauren with Ariel in her arms, asleep as she waits behind Sinu and Alejandro.