N I N E T E E N

Lauren looks at herself in the mirror and grabs the pregnancy test from where she hid it. She opens the pregnancy test while sitting on the toilet reading the instructions. "Okay" she says to herself and pees on the stick. She finishes her business and watches her hands. She looks at herself through the mirror once again before looking at the pregnancy test.

"Okay, false alarm" she says as suddenly another line appears on it, her eyes open wide not believing what she's seeing. "No, no, no these have to be wrong" she says quickly looking at the box and taking a second pregnancy test.

Lauren has been by now more than fifteen minutes in the restroom freaking out as she sees the results on both pregnancy tests, both positive.

"What the hell am I going to do? I'm not ready for this with how Camila is right now and more so, what if she remembers that we are not on good terms" Lauren talks to herself as she paces back and forth in the bathroom.

By now she is tired of trying to figure out what to do, she remembers she left Camila in their bedroom by herself. She decides to take a quick shower to relieve the stress from her body after the discovery of her pregnancy

Lauren walks out of the bathroom in a towel looking at the floor when she looks up she sees Camila sitting in their bed. "You okay?" asks Lauren, as she notices Camila spacing out. "Huh?... Yeah I'm fine" Camila says, shaking her head before lifting her head and looking at Lauren in a towel with her hair wet down on one side as drops of water run down her arm.

As Camila looks at Lauren she could feel her body reacting to her, this goes unnoticed by Lauren who walks towards the walk-in closet to change into her pajamas. Camila takes a deep breath and clears her throat. "Here, I brought you some of your clothes." Lauren tells Camila as she walks out and hands her the clothes. "Thanks" says Camila before grabbing them and using it to cover her front, feeling embarrassed.

Camila walks into the bathroom to change as Lauren continues getting ready for bed. By the time Camila is out of the bathroom, Lauren is already laying in bed waiting for her wife. Camila looks at Lauren in bed, "Come lay down" says Lauren in a timid voice, it was something they haven't done in some time but also kind of new for Camila as she doesn't remember.

Camila and Lauren are laying down, on their side of the bed and looking at the ceiling. Camila couldn't believe she was sleeping with her best friend and now her wife, which was something new to her. Lauren on the other side, she lays there with her mind all over the place of just finding out she is pregnant with her wife's baby who doesn't even remember they are married or even had a relationship since high school.

The next morning...

It's 6:30 am, the next morning. Camila and Lauren are still laying asleep.

Lauren is the first one to wake up, they are laying in the middle of their bed and she's the little spoon. Camila is hugging her from behind and can feel her morning wood. She's laying on her right side, Camila's arm on her midsection. She could feel Camila's breath hitting the back on her neck. She notices the heaviness of Camila's arm is less every second and she quickly closes her eyes trying to calm her nervousness.

Camila wakes up and freezes as she realizes her position, her arm on Lauren's midsection along other things. She tries to remove her arm carefully and not to wake up Lauren. Camila's mind is running and she is freaking out internally.

"Shit" Camila whispers, which didn't go unnoticed by Lauren.

Camila quickly gets up from bed and tip tops to the bathroom trying not to wake up Lauren. Once the bathroom door closes Lauren let herself lay on her back on the bed and let go of a breath.

By the time Camila gets out of the shower Lauren is already downstairs with Ariel and Sinu eating breakfast. After getting ready, having a hard time finding her clothes.

"Morning" says Camila looking down at the floor on the kitchen's entry way. Everyone is looking at her. "Buenos días mija (good morning), come sit down" Sinu tells her. Lauren is looking at her, her wife is wearing one of her t-shirts but she's not going to tell her. Lauren loves seeing Camila in her clothes.

Ariel turns to look at her, waiting for Camila to hug her. The little girl has been having a difficult time not understanding what she did wrong for her to stop liking her. She turns to look at Lauren tilting her head a little to the right, studying her and remembering the struggle she had changing her that morning.

"Hey Sinu, I need to go to work, it will be fast" says Lauren to her mother in law. "It's okay, don't worry" Sinu responds as she eats her breakfast. Camila is listening to her as she looks down at the table. "I'll be back as soon as possible Camz" says Lauren and Camila looks up with tinted cheeks to which she only nods. Lauren gets up and kisses Camila tinted cheeks which causes her blush to turn even more red.

Ariel is quick to get down her chair and runs after Lauren not wanting to stay with Sinu and Camila. She begins to cry not wanting to be left behind. "Arie, you can't go" Lauren says, getting at the little girl's height. "No, me you" says Ariel. "Mama is here, she's going to play with you" Lauren tells Ariel who turns to look at Camila with teary eyes as she pouts. Camila looks at her and smiles, freaking out on the inside at being called "mama".

Lauren steps out of her house and takes a deep breath before making her way to her car.

"Are you sure of what you just did?" asks Lucy, Lauren looks at her and nods.

AN: I know it is a short chapter but I really wanted to published.

Shout out 📣to my first five votes from last chapter

euh1997, ReylinRenteria, Dimple_gang, STARBOYXXX, user60966959

Welcome my new reader

Algeria 🇩🇿 Australia 🇦🇺 Brazil 🇧🇷 Bulgaria 🇧🇬 Canada 🇨🇦 Cyprus 🇨🇾 Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Denmark 🇩🇰 France 🇫🇷 Greece 🇬🇷 Hungary 🇭🇺 India 🇮🇳 Indonesia 🇮🇩 Italy 🇮🇹 Malaysia 🇲🇾 Mexico 🇲🇽 Netherlands 🇳🇱 Norway 🇳🇴 Philippines 🇵🇭 Poland 🇵🇱 South Africa 🇿🇦 Spain 🇪🇸 The Bahamas 🇧🇸 UK 🇬🇧 United Arab Emirates 🇦🇪 USA 🇺🇸

Welcome to my new readers

Germany 🇩🇪