Girl of steel

leave a vote if you enjoyed.

3rd POV

Megumi and Naruto were seen talking outside of building except Naruto was seen wearing his new uniform and eating a popsicle.

Naruto: So How are there only 3 first years? That's practically nothing.

Megumi: Think about it, you know someone else who can see curses? 

Naruto: hmm, I guess not.

Megumi: Cause Jujutsu Sorcerers, they're rare. 

Naruto: Now, you said I was the 3rd first year?

Megumi: the Other's admission was decided a while ago. You know what our school is like, everyone has unique circumstances. 

Gojo: Sorry for the wait. Oh, your uniform made it in time.

Naruto: Yeah, It fits great. Though, I noticed it's a bit different from Fushiguro's, mine's got a Hood.

Gojo: that's because the Uniforms can be customized upon request.

Naruto: Oh, but I never put in a request. 

Gojo: I was the one who put in the custom order.

Naruto: Oh, cool. 

Megumi: be careful. Gojo has a habit of doing that kind of stuff. So why are we meeting up here in Harajuku? 

Gojo: Because that's what she asked for.

Naruto: She? Don't tell me it's go- Oh, there's Popcorn! I want some!

Scene shifts to Man talking to a girl who was walking forward.

Man: Why Hello there, are you on the clock right now? 

Woman: No, not right now. 

Man: That's great, see. I'm looking for potential models. That's what I do. Would you be interested? 

Woman: I'm in a hurry right now. 

Man: Wait, just hear me out.

The woman keeps walking forward ignoring him as the man sighs and tries to go after him, but he was grabbed and turned around.

Nobara: Hey, you. What about me? 

Man: [ Oh, boy. Her?!]

Nobara: For that modeling gig. hey, I'm asking what you think about me? 

Man: Oh, well, uh... I'm in a Hurry at the moment.

The Man tried to walk away, but Nobara grabbed him and held him up by his collar.

Nobara: What the hell. Don't run, come out and say what you think! 

Unbeknownst to them, they were being watched by Megumi and Naruto who was eating his popcorn.

Naruto: wait, she's the one we working with? This is really embarrassing.

Megumi: No kidding and don't speak with your mouth full.

Gojo: Hey, we're over here.

Scene shifts to a place with multiple lockers where Nobara put her belongings away before staring at the others.

Gojo: Right, I'd like you to meet.

Nobara: Nobara Kugisaki, you should be honored, boys. I'm your group's girl.

 I'm your group's girl