Assault

Leave a vote if you enjoyed.

3rd POV

The Volcano cursed spirit known as Jogo swipes his arm down making a Volcano appear on the wall behind Gojo before it sends out a Blast of Lava and left behind a trail of smoke and charred ground. 

Jogo: *chuckles* that was easier than I expected. 

His eye widened as the smoke cleared to Gojo unharmed by the attack.

Gojo: who are you... calling easy? 

Jogo messes with one of the Plugs on his ear I guess?

Jogo: Brat. 

Gojo: [ he's a Cursed spirit, but he can communicate clearly. And the sheer amount of cursed energy... An unregistered special-grade? He's likely stronger than Sukuna currently is.] Special-grades are classified as such because they're special. Having them pop up this frequently throws everything off. 

The Cursed Spirit chuckles in delight before he points at Gojo.

Jogo: Did I wound your pride? 

Gojo cracks his knuckles with a smile on his face at the fact that he can cut loose.

Gojo: Nope. I'm starting to find this.

Jogo: Find this fun, you say? No sense of danger at all. 

Gojo: [ he chose a place devoid of people?  No, he was avoiding other sorcerers coming to back me up.] 

Jogo summoned multiple bugs with needles on their noses.

Jogo: Ember insects!

The bugs fly towards Gojo who was unfazed by them.

Gojo: Well, if you're coming after me, you're right... about having no sense of danger. 

The Bugs make contact with Gojo, but they were stopped in place by an invisible barrier.

Gojo: What happens if this hits me? 

The bugs suddenly start screeching before they explode out of nowhere, but Gojo simply lands somewhere else. 

Gojo: a two-stage attack of sound and explosions? That's clever. 

Jogo appears next to him and sets his head on fire before he hits Gojo in the back with a palm strike.

Jogo: there's more!

Purple energy appears from Jogo's hand and shoots out towards Gojo leaving another trail of Smoke. 

Jogo: that's all it took? I took a look for myself, and it was just an overestimation by the weak. That human was just as fragile as the rest. He wasn't living a life of truth. It's all so nauseatingly repulsive. I'm going to spread real strength, The truth, through death.