Boredom

Leave a vote if you enjoyed also comment your type of woman if you want to and yes I have to do this episode cause you either 100% complete it or nah.

3rd POV

at some Vending Machines, Nobara and Megumi were seen getting some drinks before they continue their training. 

Nobara: Couldn't they put in a few more vending machines?

Megumi: They can't. There are only so many workers who can come in here. 

scene shifts to the second-years who were walking.

Panda: Huh? Where are the first-years? 

Maki: on errands. 

Toge: Bonito flakes. 

Panda: Will they be okay? 

Toge : Salmon. 

Maki: they're not three years old. They can handle an errand run. 

Panda: No, that's not what I mean. the day Kyoto's principal comes. To go over the exchange event. 

Toge: Tuna. 

Panda: Satoru's fighting with the higher-ups because they arranged for the first-years to get dispatched on that special-grade case, right? And the principal of Kyoto is one of those higher-ups, isn't he? So if they run into each other.

Maki: the first-year they were targeting, Uzumaki, is dead. I doubt he has any plans to do anything about the other two. Besides, the old man from Kyoto won't cause a scene in broad daylight. 

Inumaki: Salmon. 

Panda: An instructor might have his position to worry about, but that's not the case for students. 

Maki stops and realizes he's not entirely wrong about that statement.

Maki: Are you saying Mai is coming? 

Panda: it's just a guess. Students aren't necessary for a meeting. But still... They love harassing us, right? Both Todo and Mai.

scene shifts to Megumi and Nobara who were staring at two students from Kyoto, Aoi Todo and Mai Zen'in.