For you, someday and the awakening of the Kyuubi

Leave a vote if you enjoyed.

Flashback.

Naruto stood in the hallway on the phone with Nanami, Naruto had a serious face.

Naruto: *on the phone* I'm going, Nanami.

In the sewers, Nanami and another sorcerer were standing in front of a bunch of curses that were moving in towards them.

Nanami: *on the phone* you can't. I already explained why this morning. If a veil has been cast, there's a strong likelihood that he's both still alive and at Satozakura High School. I'll be back soon. Please wait there, Naruto. [ it's probably pointless to ask him that.] 

He then hangs up before walking towards a tunnel.

Nanami: You heard why, so I'll leave the rest of this to you, Ino.

Ino: Huh?!

Nanami: is there a problem with that? 

Ino: Well, the number of them...  there's a lot and they're all humans, right? 

Nanami: I wouldn't mind taking on the recommendation to make you a grade 1 sorcerer.

Ino: *smirks* Let's get this done, baby! Yeah!

Scene shifts to the hallway where Ijichi stood in front of Naruto.

Naruto: Please, move aside, Ijichi. You ain't gonna change my mind.

Ijichi: Our job is to help others. That includes those who are still students, like yourself. You must not go, Naruto.

Naruto instantly ran past him with a determined look. 

Naruto: [ Sorry, Ijichi. But I can't let this go on.]

Flashback end.

Naruto chases after Junpei through the highschool before the two stop in a hallway before Naruto threw a Punch infused with Cursed energy towards Junpei.

Junpei: Moon Dregs! 

The jelly fish cursed spirit stood in front of Junpei taking the hit for him before Naruto gets into a Fighting stance with his eyes glowing red for a split second.

A/N: Just pretend that's Naruto.

Naruto: [ A jellyfish Shikigami? Blunt force attacks won't work when he's inside it.]

Junpei: I'll say it one more time. Stay out of this, Jujutsu Sorcerer! It's none of your business!

Naruto clenches his fist as cursed energy swirls around it.

Naruto: That ain't something you get to decide!

Junpei: What's the point of indiscriminate salvation? Don't mistake the Value of a life!