Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event - My type -

Leave a Vote if you enjoyed and yes, that's my wife on the thumbnail, don't say nothing!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the scene opens up on the school where both teams were in their individual area before Gojo announces on the intercom I guess.

Gojo: We're starting in one minute. Now, let's hear a few words of well-appreciated encouragement Utahime Iori-sensei. 

Utahime: Huh?! U-Uh... Um, some degree of Injury will be unavoidable, but, um... now and then, help each other out... or something... 

Gojo: Time's up.

Utahime: Hey! Gojo, you little...

Gojo: Now, let the sister school exchange event... begin!

Both teams then run through the forest while Utahime then snatches the mic from Gojo to berate him once again.

A/N: Yeah, Naruto is doing his signature run yk.

Utahime: Respect your seniors!

Naruto then looks at Megumi in confusion before he asks.

Naruto: What was that about?

Nobara: Don't be such a idiot.

scene shifts to the Kyoto team.

Noritoshi: Where's Todo? 

Mai: What makes you think I would know?

Miwa: [ Can't we all just get along?]

Back with the Tokyo team who were still running through the woods before Naruto looks at Panda and asks.

Naruto: So where do you think the cursed spirit boss is?

Panda: It was unleashed halfway between both schools. but it's not gonna sit still. 

Maki: At the time we agreed upon, we'll split up into the Megumi squad and the Panda squad for scouting. We'll be counting on you after that, Naruto. 

Naruto then smirks before he chuckles a little with a nod.

Naruto: heh, just leave it to me.

they continue following Megumi's demon dog before it barks at a spider like cursed spirit.

spider curse: Where are you going? 

Panda: That's small fry.

Maki twirls her pole arm and was about to exorcise the curse until Megumi's demon dog turned its head to the side as if it was noticing something.... or someone. 

Megumi: Senpai, stop!

then suddenly the spider curse was destroyed by none other than Aoi Todo(the Goat) Himself before the others stopped. Todo then smirks at the fact that he found them all in one place.

Todo: Great! you're all here! Come at me all together!

Naruto: *scoffs* I don't think so!

Naruto rushes towards Todo and spin kicks him into the ground clearing a path. the Others then use this opportunity to run forward and split up into separate teams.