Small fry and Reverse Retribution

Okay so let me explain most of this to all, Naruto can use Shadow clones and he's stronger than Yuji is in Canon also the Mahito incident will go the same as in canon, but with a slight twist, No it won't include Junpei living, I'm sorry but Leave a Vote if you enjoyed.

Flashback.

One day at a Highschool, Outside a girl and four other boys would be surrounding one boy and this was the same boy who was with Mahito at the end of last chapter. This Boy is Yoshino Junpei.

Random: he was totally ogling my breasts! 

.

.

.

PUNCH!

 Junpei was sent into the fence before he holds his cheek in pain while the other students stand over him.

Random 2: She does have a huge rack, so they bounce when she runs. I get why you'd do it, Defenseless Yoshino.

.

.

.

If there was a button that would make everyone I hate die, I probably wouldn't push it. But if there was a button that would make everyone who hated me die, I'd push it without hesitation. 

Scene shifts to the same movie theater, Junpei was trying to get the attention of one of the workers there.

Junpei: Excuse me. Excuse me! 

Worker: Huh? 

Junpei: One adult for Human Earthworm 3. 

Worker: that'll be 1,800 Yen. 

Junpei pays for the ticket while one person with Blue hair and stitches on his face walks past him into the theater. 

Worker: The show will be starting soon. 

In the Theater, Junpei was watching the movie, but His Bullies were in the same theater and they were talking over the movie.

A/N: Now this shit right here pisses me off. Don't talk over the movie if y'all do this, I don't trust you.

Bully 1: And it turned out he had 50,000 on him! A middle school brat! 

Junpei: [ This sucks. High schoolers shouldn't skip school to watch movies. Not that I can talk.] 

He tried to watch his movie, but his bullies kept talking over it making him annoyed at this point.

Junpei: [ This seriously sucks. I can't hear the movie at all. There's always people like that, even if they vary in some degree.]

back at the school, one of the boys glare at Junpei with a snarl.

Bully 1: So, were you looking?

Junpei: I wasn't.

the Boy kicks his arm making him fall on the ground while the other boys were recording the whole thing.

Bully 1: Then are you saying Tsubasa's lying to us?

Tsubasa: He was definitely looking at them!

Bully 2: You're nuts, man!

from inside the school, one of the teachers were looking at this whole situation from the window, but they didn't do anything to stop it at all before they walked away.

Bully 3: Oh, there's a half-off coupon.

Bully 2: Huh? to where?

Tsubasa: Hey! Teach him a lesson first!