Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event- the return of Naruto Uzumaki-

enjoy the chapter and pretend Yuji is Naruto in the intro.

in an Office, a Clock went off. Nanami was reading a Newspaper and Gojo was bored out of his mind.

Gojo: Nanami, talk about something interesting. 

Nanami sighs in annoyance before Gojo points both of his hands at the ceiling seemingly coming up with a solution.

Gojo: Okay, I got it! Let's play catch with discarded rice balls while discussing the separation of church and state! Let's post a video of it and troll people.

Nanami: Enjoy that on your own [ What kind of Idea is that? ].

Gojo claps his hands together with a cheerful smirk on his face.

Gojo: Drinking game time! Name things you love about Satoru Gojo! *claps* Everything! Everything!

Nanami: Please keep that attitude going. Naruto needs that kind of Idiocy right now. 

Gojo then stops and remembers what he said to Naruto before his training before he messes with his Blindfold.

Gojo: That wasn't what I meant by "Harder," Though. Nanami, does Naruto know about that finger in Yoshino's-- 

Nanami: I haven't told him. Knowing him, he'd just feel unnecessarily responsible and Blame himself.

Gojo: I'm glad I left you in charge. and the finger? 

Nanami: I submitted it to the Higher-ups, of course. if I gave it to you, you'd just feed it to Naruto, right? but is it really okay to bring him back? if the fact that he's alive becomes known at the exchange event, won't the higher-ups just target him again? 

Gojo: Even if they do, Naruto will just be fine now. you know that better than anyone, don't you? besides with How strong he's gotten since then, I'm sure--

Naruto runs in the room with an Excited face and his fists pumped.

Naruto: Gojo-sensei, Oh, Nanamin's here too? well, Let's hurry and go see the others!

he smiles excitedly with his hands behind his head with just a carefree energy around him.

Gojo: Naruto, are you planning to just show up like normal after dragging it out for this long?

Naruto: Huh?! I-I can't?!

Gojo even among sorcerers, you rarely see someone say they've actually been alive two whole months after they died. We have to make it a surprise!

Naruto tilts his head in confusion with a questionable look on his face.

Naruto: A surprise? 

Gojo: Just leave it to me. The first-years will be laughing and crying from happiness and shock. The second-years and Kyoto students will cry with them. Someone among them will choke and vomit. And in the end, it'll solve global warming.