Book 2: The calm before the storm

Character thoughts: "[...]"

Normal dialogue: "..."

Minor character action: "*...*"

CT usage: "..."

                                                                     -Leave a vote and enjoy ❤️-

Upon learning about Kokichi Muta or rather Mechamaru was revealed to be the traitor to Jujutsu High and its Kyoto sister school. Team Gojo thanks to Utahime's instruction managed to find where the real body of Mechamaru was, but sadly it was only a ruse but however while that was happening, Kokichi was secretly meeting with the special-grade cursed spirit and curse user: Mahito and "Suguru Geto" due to a binding vow with Mahito. The conditions of said pact is that Kokichi provides them with information in return for a newly healed and healthy body via use of Idle transfiguration.

.

.

.

At the start of the fight, Kokichi seemed to use this as an opportunity to deal with them, using his CT and summoned puppets to try and hold them back for a while, but Mahito easily dispatched the puppets which Kokichi planned on happening before he got into his final invention: Ultimate Mechamaru Mode: Absolute.

Once he uses the mode Absolute, the entire robot is powered by Kokichi's entire life supply of cursed energy: 17 years, 1 month, 19 days. At the start of the fight, Kokichi starts out with a point blank blast of his Ultra cannon, using 1 years worth of CE to fire it, but sadly Mahito survives this, avoiding the Giant's attempts to attack him despite Kokichi being aware that he can't harm Mahito's soul therefore he can't harm him. But he refused to give up if it means he can see everyone and most importantly Miwa. 

Kokichi then unleashed Miracle cannon with a charge worth of two years of CE on the body of water, but Mahito simply avoided any lasting damage at the cost of his clothes being burned off. The curse then enlarged his fist and lands a devastating punch that shakes the entire cockpit. 

After a few minutes of being pushed on the back foot, a battered and bruised Mahito finally decides to use his Domain Expansion: Self-Embodiment of Perfection. Once the Domain hit Kokichi falls to the ground unmoving which Mahito assumes that he thought he wouldn't use it before stating that 10 days before the grand event at Shibuya Station is more than enough time to recover from this. Believing he's won, Mahito turns away only to be stabbed in the back by Kokichi, using New Shadow Style: Simple Domain. 

Mahito's body then implodes and Kokichi smiling proudly, believing he exorcised him at last. Simultaneously impressing Geto who was watching the entire battle with Kokichi's application of Simple Domain, Kokichi then turns to finish off the curse user but in turn, letting his guard down enough before, suddenly Mahito then crashes through the cockpit of the giant puppet. Determined to stay alive, Kokichi summoned one last Mechamaru puppet to hold off Mahito while he himself gets one last tube to stab Mahito directly.