Tomorrow and Jump no jutsu

Leave a Vote if you enjoyed.

Mahito raises his arm before he changes it into a Blade while he makes an eye on right hand's palm that was looking directly at Naruto.

Mahito: [ I'll keep an eye on Naruto Uzumaki... while I start taking care of the 7:3 sorcerer.]

He then rushes forward before he jumps in the air slashing towards Nanami and Naruto. Naruto ducked under a slash from Mahito that only cut his cheek before Nanami tried to swing at the Curse, but he dodged it by Jumping in the air.

Mahito then transforms his entire body in a sphere of extending spikes that were heading towards Naruto and Nanami, but thankfully they dodged them and started breaking the weaker spikes. while Mahito pokes his head out of the Cluster of Spikes and yawns.

Mahito: [I thought this would be a good one. But they just dodged it. And after dodging it, they started shaving away the weaker ends. it's only good for small fry. Time to stop.]

Mahito then Changes himself back to Normal before Naruto and Nanami rush at him making a huge cloud of dust appear.  Mahito then runs out of the dust, but he looked like a small child. Nanami then lands out of the dust.

Nanami: Right before he changes shape... 

Naruto lands next to him before he continues what Nanami was saying.

Naruto: ...He stores up Cursed energy. 

Nanami: Good. 

Mahito runs around Giggling as if he was just having fun in potential death situation for him before he changed back to his original form.

Mahito: [ Even though I've made myself smaller, there's still the risk of Naruto Uzumaki killing me in one blow. He really is my Natural enemy. I'll have break his spirit for a bit.]

.

.

.

Mahito then gags before he spits out a few totems of Transfigured Humans. 

Nanami: [ Transfigured humans! He still has a stockpile of them?]

Mahito then throws them on the ground as they take the shape of short gremlin like creatures before he points at Naruto.

Mahito: Kill the Blond-haired brat.

the Transfigured Humans jump Towards Naruto separating him from Nanami who tried help him, But Mahito nearly takes his head off with the slash of a blade, Nanami Dodges and Deflects the Blade away Before looking at Mahito who smirked at the fact that his theory was correct.

Mahito: I knew it. he can't kill humans!

Naruto runs away avoiding the Transfigured Humans before he jumps on top of the building and grabbed one of the Transfigured humans by the throat, but he couldn't kill it despite the rage he was feeling.

Transfigured Human #1: Let's play.

Naruto's eyes widened before he jumped back to avoid another Transfigured Human's attempt to attack him. the Transfigured Children pin him down as another Transfigured Human speaks in a Voice full of pain and Sorrow.

Transfigured human #2: Please... Kill me...

the Transfigured Human started tearing up as Naruto's eyes widened while the Rage within Naruto started to rise making his Cursed energy Flare up More and More becoming more Monstrous.