Gellert Grindelwald #1

Imagine you're attending the Hogwarts' Yule Ball, with Gellert Grindelwald attending as well.

(A/N: I know Gellert belongs in the Fantastic Beasts universe, but let's pretend he's in Harry Potter. There might be some other imagines in the future that he will be in the HP universe again.)

At the beginning of the new school year, you became the new astronomy professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and the head of Ravenclaw house. You've always had a fascination with astronomy and you've always wanted to teach it. In fact, most of your students enjoyed taking your class, except for one particular Slytherin student named Draco Malfoy, who thought the class was a waste of time. Also, being a Ravenclaw from when you attended to Hogwarts as a student yourself, it was nice to be the head of Ravenclaw house as it brought back many memories.

Since the day you started teaching at Hogwarts, you became very acquainted with many of the staff, including Professor Severus Snape and also Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy, and Gellert Grindelwald, who were members of the Hogwarts School Governing Board. Whenever they were with you, they treated you with kindness and compassion. You could also tell that they were interested in you, but you had your heart set on one of them. It was Gellert.

You first met Gellert when Severus introduced him and Lucius to you when they were stopping by to inspect the school. While Lucius, a married pureblood man, was trying to flirt with you, Gellert was caring and respectful towards you. He was also very handsome and attractive, especially with his multicolored eyes. Eventually, the more times you've been meeting up with Gellert, the more intense your feelings for him were getting. You kept your feelings to yourself as you wanted to stay professional as a professor at Hogwarts.

***

It was around the afternoon, close to lunchtime, as you were walking down the hallway, with many students walking in the same or opposite direction. "Hello, Professor (y/l/n)." The well-known Gryffindor Trio, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger, all said, in unison. "Hello, you all. Staying out of trouble today?" You asked, jokingly. "We are, professor." Harry answered. "We're doing the best we can." Ron added, with Hermione elbowing him afterwards. You chuckled and said, "Well, I hope so. Wouldn't want you three to miss out on attending the Yule Ball." "Absolutely. We won't do anything ridiculous, professor." Hermione responded. "Well, you all take care now and see you in class later." You said, and the trio nodded in response before you continued on walking.

You came to a corner, where you ended up running into someone. You nearly lost your balance until you felt a pair of hands on your waist to catch you from falling. You, then, realized who it was that you accidentally bumped into. "Oh, goodness me. I apologize for not looking where I was going, Gellert." You said, feeling embarrassed and not realizing that your hands were resting on his chest. "That is quite alright, (y/n). I wasn't looking where I was going myself." Gellert responded, forgetting that his hands were still on your waist, which was making you blush. "Well, I appreciate you saving me from falling." "Of course, my dear. Wouldn't want you to get hurt." Gellert said, with a wink at the end, and it made your heart skip a beat.

"So, what are you doing here?" You asked. "Ah, Gellert. I was wondering where you were." You heard Lucius' voice before Gellert could answer your question. You turned and saw Lucius and Severus standing there as if they were observing on what was going on. "And I see that you are being very...close to Miss (y/l/n)." Severus added, with a hint of jealousy in his baritone voice and Lucius nodding in agreement. Gellert was confused on what he was talking about at first until he noticed that his hands were still on your waist and your hands were on his chest, making it look awkward. He quickly removed his hands and stepped back before he explained, "It's not what you think. I was minding my business when (y/n) accidentally bumped into me and I didn't want her to fall." "I see." Lucius sneered, quietly.