Chapter 18

Luke's POV
Mandy is pure perfection. I can feel just how much she missed me and I'm sure she can tell from the way I'm kissing her how much I love her. She has no idea how much she means to me. The three years she was away were hell for me. I almost went crazy looking everywhere for her. Despite worshipping the ground she walks on I haven't made any attempts to get intimate with her as I feared I would be pressuring her into it. Despite the immense love I have for her I chose to give her space until I'm sure she is ready but tonight. Tonight is perfect. The way she carefully planned the dinner,the dance and that dress. That dress is everything and more. Every curve on her body was there for me to admire. I planned on waiting but I couldn't control myself anymore.

Tonight,I will show her just what she means to me. What she does to me. I pin her to the wall the moment we enter our room and trail kisses down her neck. I bite down on her collarbone and she lets out a soft moan and I swear my pants get uncomfortably tighter. My dick throbs painfully in my pants begging for release. I keep her legs securely around my waist as I continue my torture on her neck while slowly inching closer to the bed. I lay gently on the bed and we continue passionately kissing. 

I'm about to pull off her dress when she flips us over and straddles me. My pants even more tighter as she takes control something I didn't think was possible given how hard I was already. As if changing her mind she moves to stand up and I sit up to watch her next move. She slowly slips off the dress not breaking eye contact with me to reveal my damnation. There she stood in the sexiest lingerie I have ever seen and as  I reach out to her she steps back shaking her head as if scolding me. She throws the dress behind her and walks slowly towards me. She bends forward and gently pushes me back to lie back on the bed and kneels before me unbuckling my belt. She pulls both my pants and briefs down and releases the monster beneath. There is a spark of excitement in her eyes as my dick springs to life and she subconsciously licks her lips.

Her tongue pokes out and she lightly licks the tip of my dick sending a chill down my spine. She continues this torture before she takes the entire tip in her mouth sucking on it. She takes more inches in and before I know it I feel myself hit the back of her throat and I subconsciously buckle my hips upward. I'm tempted to close my eyes as the pleasure builds up but I maintain eye contact with her as she works up and down. Her hand reaches down and she massages my balls as she sucks me off and I swear I see stars. I can feel the tension building up and before it gets more I pull her to me for a kiss. I roughly plant kisses all over her face and slowly start moving down her neck planting wet kisses. I don't focus more on her neck this time as I move more towards her tits. I pull the lace of her bra aside and hungrily take her nipple in my mouth sucking and twirling it with my tongue as pinch the other with one hand. As soon as I'm done I move to the other and repeat the motion as she squirms and moans underneath me. I love every single sound that comes from her mouth and the effect I have on her.

I continue trailing kisses down her stomach until I reach her sex smelling the evidence of how much she wants me. I can feel how wet she is for me through the fabric of her thong. I pull the thin garment off and start my attack on her bud. I slip a finger in her and soon another follows and I start scissoring and curling my fingers making her moan loudly and I smirk against her wet bud. Few more minutes of my sweet torture and she cums in my hand and I taste eveery single drop of her juices. I move to kiss her as I position myself against her entrance.

I kiss her tenderly as I slowly slip into her. I hear her wince a little as she tries to adjust to my size and in a minute she gives the go ahead for me to start moving. I start off slow but soon my pace quickens and I begin to pound her harder. Her moans get even louder as she wraps her legs around my waist for  me to go deeper and her nails claw at my back.

"Oooh....yes...oh ......fuck me....yes....... Luke....yes...." Her cries of pleasure egg me on even more and after a while of the same position I pull out of her for a minute.

What started off gently quickly turns rough as I flip her on her knees and roughly push into her. She seems to enjoy it even more as she arcs her back for me and screams my name with every thrust. Two more positions later,I cum into her and keep on until she squirts all over me and our bed. We keep at it until we both cum two more times and finally cuddle in bed silently as we get off our high. Light snores escapes her few minutes later and I know she has fallen asleep. I gaze at her and kiss her forehead. She really is perfect and I will not let her get away from me again. This minute feels like everything had gone back to how we used to be and I would like to keep it that way.

We were going to be okay and I would make sure of that.