A Chore Needs to be Done

Vox was still smiling at how much he controlled Alastor. Last night was the first time he felt true power over the radio demon. Val saw the smile on Vox's face.
"What's got you so smiley?" Val asked as he blew smoke out.
Vox and Val were spending time together reworking their newest porn site.
"You remember my deal I just scored. It is paying off rather well," Vox said snickering to himself.
"What sucker signed on with you now," Val teased.
"One that makes it worth everything," Vox said.
Val raised his eyebrow. Why was Vox hiding this from him.
"Do I get to know who this deal with?" Val asked.
"In due time. I am keeping this contract to myself for the time being," Vox said as he finished the programming.
"Are you finally done?" Val teased as he went to reach for Vox's crotch.
"Yes but I got other work to do," Vox said as he stood up and walked out.
Val sat there confused but just brushed it off.

Alastor was eating dinner. Alastor was enjoying a bite of raw venison when he was teleported. Alastor landed in Vox's penthouse. Vox was sitting on his couch, a nice modern black couch facing a theater size tv. Alastor felt annoyed.
"How may I server you, master," Alastor asked with his ears pinned back.
Vox started to turn around and Alastor returned his ears back to normal.
"Hope I wasn't interrupting anything," Vox teased.
"No at all," Alastor said.
"I need you to help me," Vox said.
Alastor still was tasting Vox's seed from last night.
"How may I be of service," Alastor said as he stood up.
Vox handed him his dirty suits.
"You are going to do my laundry," Vox said with an evil smile.
"Why?" Alastor said.
Vox handed him more suits to do.
"Because that's what you do serve me for three months," Vox said as he handed him wash buck with soap.
"Don't you have a have fancy electric for this," Alastor said looking at all the clothes.
"Yes but watching do it by hand while I sip whiskey will be the best thing I've seen all day," Vox said.
Alastor rolled his eyes and stared at the clothes.
"You better get to work," Vox teased as he walked over to a liquor cabinet.
"Right away, sir," Alastor said with utter distaste.

Alastor was out of his suit jacket, nice dress shirt rolled up to his elbows, his tie thrown to the floor working on what felt like the hundredth suit but was only the thirteenth. Vox on the other hand was almost done with the bottle of whiskey. He was feeling buzzed and enjoying the view.
"How is it going?" Vox teased.
"Got eight more to do," Alastor mumbled.
"You want to take a break," Vox teased.
"What did you have in mind," Alastor asked as he started in a new suit.
"Come drink with me," Vox offered.
"Not at this time," Alastor said.
"What if I offered you to be done for the night," Vox replied.
"I'm good," Alastor said.
Alastor was getting hot. He was working so hard he was building up a sweat.
"You are looking quite overheated," Vox teased.
Perfect Alastor thought. Alastor started to remove the his shirt. Alastor slowly unbuttoned it one button at a time. Vox watched. Vox saw Alastor chiseled features. Vox examined Alastor's peck and his nice set of abs. Vox also saw that Alastor had nice arm muscles. Alastor was covered in scars. Vox saw a fresh cut it was deep.
"Is that from Adam?" Vox asked.
Alastor forgot about that. He was trying to get Vox attention in sexual ideas but instead he saw him weak.
"Yes," Alastor hissed.
"He actually hurt you," Vox said sounding concerned.
"Yes," Alastor hissed again as he started to scrub out an unknown stain.
Vox got up and sat by Alastor. Vox reached out to touch the long stitched wound. Alastor shied away and focused on the laundry.
"I wanted you dead," Vox whispered.
"So do half the other overlords," Alastor said.
"I think I want to kill you not have anyone else do it," Vox thought out loud.
"Can you did it before I get all the laundry done," Alastor said as he reluctantly clean Vox's boxers.
Vox stared at Alastor. Alastor looked up and turned his body towards him. Vox pushed himself onto Alastor giving him a kiss. Alastor paused. He didn't know what to do with this television placing his face into his. Alastor opened his mouth a little bit as he thinks that's how a kiss is supposed to go. Vox shoved his tongue into Alastor's mouth. Alastor could taste all the whiskey Vox had that night. Alastor didn't know what to do he bit Vox's tongue and felt his blood go into his mouth. Alastor liked that taste. Vox felt the bite but didn't care he ran his fingers through Alastor's hair. Vox climbed on top of Alastor. That's when Alastor felt his ember start to rise. Vox's bulge rubbed against Alastor's. Alastor let a small moan as he bit Vox's lip. Vox moaned as well. Vox pulled back after a few more fiery kiss.
"You should go. You did great work," Vox said.
Alastor didn't want to go. He wanted to drink more of Vox's blood and to control him but before Alastor knew it he was back in his room. Alastor felt like his pants got tighter from all the water that splashed on it but when he looked down he saw his own boner. Huh that hasn't happened in a while, Alastor thought as he ran his fingers through his own hair.