C14: Sunshine & Penguin

>> T W O W E E K S L A T E R <<

>> Dylann
Luke came here about a day ago, and I'm letting him stay with me. even though I had a twin bed, Luke and I just cuddled. I laid on top of him and I would fall asleep, and so would he. I wore the ring he gave me, and the necklace.

his arms wrapped around my waist and I buried my face into his chest. he kissed my head and smiled into his kiss.

"I missed you, Sunshine." he said kissing my head after each word.

"I missed you too, Penguin." I said looking him in his eyes.

"I wonder what our kids will look like." he blurted. I have a confused look, and he laughed.

"what in hell!?" I said.

"I said I wonder what our kids would look like." he said laughing.

"okay...okay... that was real. I wasn't dreaming. and I don't know."

"you curious?"

"yes and no." I said resting my head in his chest.

"aw." he sighed.

"can we just sleep? I'm tired." I yawned.

"yeah."

"hey...lu...is it cool if you meet my dads ex-wife and her kids? and my half sister?"

"why ex wife?"

"she's basically my mom to me." I said burying my face deeper into the black fabric.

"yeah, anything for you."

"cliche much?!" I giggled.

🎶🎶🎶

I woke up to Luke sitting on the floor going through his suit case. "what are you doing?" I mumbled. "it's ten in the morning."

"getting ready to meet the rest of your family."

"that's not until six or five. stay in your sweats and tank. it's all cool. and you can go over there looking like that." I said rubbing my eyes.

"okay." he said snatching up my phone from the floor. he unlocked my phone and began to play my games. he sat against my bed and I played with his messy hair.

"AWWW your hairs all sad. it won't stay up." I giggled.

"cuz I didn't put hair gel in it!" he said taking my hand. he pretended to eat it, but kept laughing. I pulled my hand away and got up. I went to brushy teeth, and at least change my pants.

Luke kept yelling my name in weird tones, but I ignored it. after the twentieth call, I screamed back.

"LUKE." I said.

"why are you getting ready?" he said.

"I hate staying in one spot." I said tying up my hair.

"ooh." he said.

🎶🎶🎶

my eyes adjusted in the weakly lit room. I looked over to see Luke had squeezed himself into bed next To me, and I was pushed up against the wall. I picked up my phone from Lukes unclench end hands and read the time.

4:58 PM

ah, crap. I shook Luke awake in hopes he was already dressed and ready, because I was and I was on top of the covers while he lay under them. Luke finally woke up and he looked at me with confusion.

"what's up?" he grumbled rubbing his eyes.

"we have to leave." I murmured sitting up. I crawled over Luke to get out of bed, then grab my shoes. along with my, Come At Me Bro shirt and ripped up jeans, I grabbed my scarlet red Vans and pulled Luke out of bed. thankfully, his lanky body had already gotten ready.