2 : billie

Lia was a nice person, she had a pretty smile, black hair, light brown eyes, a just gorgeous body, and a bit of a street style. she talked a lot, and I honestly didn't mind. the room was pretty big, one side for Lia and one for me, a shared bathroom and a small living room with armchairs and two large wardrobes.

"The cupboards aren't really big, I'd rather warn you." she said, showing me the other chests of drawers she'd had to use.

"yeah, I figured, I'd keep some in my suitcase or stick them on." i said and she smiled

"are you e-"

weird noises hit the walls and she let out a desperate cry.

who the fuck is that.

"fuck, but it's not possible, she literally fucks him every day!" i said and was disgusted.

"no don't tell me I'm going to have to live next door to a nymphomaniac?" I said disgusted.

"Billie Eilish and her boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, buddy or whatever fuck every day, and sometimes it changes people. you'll have to get used to it." she said as we heard a moan.

I sat down on the bed and started unpacking my suitcase. She came over to help me and I started talking to her trying to spare the noise.

"you're from New York?" she said after looking at my passport. "you live in paradise and you're moving to the city of angels?"

"I miss paradise too, but my parents decided to shove me here." I said and she sighed.

"I understand so much. but trust me, you'll be happier here." she said.

"with all those rules?" she looked at me like I was crazy.

"we fuck the rules, girl! people not respect them. the proof is Billie is with a guy to fuck and tonight a mega party is announced. in this high school, you listen to the rules, and you do the opposite." she whispered

"why didn't you start telling me as soon as I walked in!" i exclaimed and she laughed.

"welcome to Valley ULC sista."

*

She had introduced me to these two friends, Leo, an effeminate boy, probably the gayest in America. He had brown curls, a soft, smooth face that gave him a baby face. And Jey, a very muscular, mixed-skinned guy with tattoos. He had a tap and perfectly white teeth, dressed like a real American. he was a god.

"nice to meet you, where are you from?"

"New York." Leo whistled and I laughed.

"that explains why you're not pale-skinned and rather tanned." said Jey and I nodded.

"well, since you're part of our group, the gossip is also for you. Brandon and Billie had a fight earlier because Billie allegedly fucked another guy in Building E." said Leo.

"Yeah, Billie said he was a big jerk when we were at the table. But Billie doesn't have to give him anything back, she's not in a relationship with him," defended Jey.

"yeah sure, but they've been flirting since last year. and she was fucking Q earlier" replied Lia

"Okay, who is this Billie and why am I hearing her name everywhere?"

"Billie's the popular one around here, she doesn't give a damn about anyone, she's a bully and she likes to have sex, but that's our secret. it's just that Billie can't hide the moans she gets from Brandon." said Leo.

"but she's really beautiful," sighed Lia.

"and really sexy." added jey.

"so billie is a nymphomaniac, popular, very sexy and very beautiful?" they nodded. "and i have to have her on my side or hate her?"

"she'll choose. well, speak of the devil."

I turned to see a girl with black hair and baggy clothes approaching. She was wearing Louis Vuitton stockings with a white T-shirt. She was clicking her tongue, forming bubbles with her gum as she walked with her hands in her pockets. those eyes were fucking beautiful.

oh my god, she's so sexy.

"Don't get too wet, she's known to be a lot straighter." said Lia.

"I didn't expect to fall in love with her, but she's hot," I said and Jey waved.

She stopped to give Jey a high five and Jey introduced me to her. She looked at me and I almost peed myself.

"Bill, this is Dhalia. She's new." he said with a smile.

her gaze was persistent on me looking at me whole as if I were meat or she wanted to analyze me further

"hi dhalia." she let a smile hang on her face. "nice style."

I was wearing blue mom jeans with a black loose shirt and a black crop top revealing my belly button piercing and one of my tattoos on my hips, a butterfly.

"thanks, yours is really nice too."

"thanks pretty girl. Which room?"

"Mine." answered Lia for me.

"good, we'll meet again." she smiled before tapping Jey's shoulder and leaving.

"Okay then, I guess she's chosen that she'll talk to me?"

They laughed, pushing me to the cafeteria.