15 smut

okay, thomas isn't that annoying.

I was talking to him because Billie had abandoned me by going with Zoé and her friends I don't know where. And since I wasn't talking to Lia and Leo was friends with her, I didn't even want to see her.

I had to make other friends.

thomas and Umy. Umy is a fucking funny guy, I don't know how it's possible, she makes me laugh as much as I could laugh myself.

"no because if i don't pass my year i become a whore. i don't give a fuck, i'm a streetwalker."

"if I don't have a diploma, I think I'll be a whore too."

she looked at me and winked, grabbing my shoulders.

"We'll be the duo of whores."

I laughed, she put her head on my shoulder and I sighed.

but then I heard a clearing of my throat and Thomas smiled over my shoulder.

"heyo bill"

I turned around and she was looking at me raising an eyebrow. I stepped back from Umy and smiled.

"hey, am I interrupting?" she said in a cold voice.

Umy laughed. "Dahlia and I used to say that if we didn't get our diplomas, we'd become whores."

oh my.

she looked at me, raising both eyebrows as she crossed her arms. "that's very funny." she gave a fake smile.

i grinned in embarrassment and approached billie.

"Okay guys, I'll see you later, I think I'm going to go. Billie really wants to sleep. she's tired, she's been moving around a lot." I said and they agreed, laughing.

I pulled Billie toward the hallway and she let go of my hand as she stood in front of me.

"A whore, isn't she." she scoffed.

"Billie, you know I'd never do that, I'd only joke with her."

"Since when did you become so close and tactile with umy?" she said raising an eyebrow. and I shrugged.

"I don't know, I've been hanging out with thomas, he introduced me to umy and we hit it off I guess. she's funny and has the same humor as me so."

she nodded.

"Yes, it's obvious." she laughed at me. "You should hang out with her more, because umy's known to be gay around here. oh and also while you're at it, hang out with thomas, he's in love with you but it's all good."

i kissed those lips. and she was surprised but immediately let go and put her hands on my cheeks. i let go of those lips after a few seconds.

"stop being so jealous, i'm yours." i said and she blushed. "umy's a friend, thomas is a friend. nothing more and never will be."

she sighed.

"But when you're jealous it's sexy, so be jealous more often." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"We should go to the bedroom."

i rolled my eyes and we went into our dorm room. i didn't even have time to close the key door. she kissed me and i melted into the kiss. she held my hips and rubbed me against her.

"Does being pissed off turn you on?" i said with a laugh.

"You turn me on." she looked at me. "You should help my friend in my pants he's in pain."

I looked down at her pants and saw the bulge in her dick. I put my hand on it and rubbed gently, pushing her down on the bed. she was surprised but said nothing.

i kissed her, gave her my tongue, she played with my buttocks, rubbing them. then i took my hands away.

"Let me play your part." she frowned.

"Baby I'm addicted to touch you and you want me not to touch?" she said and I put my hand over her mouth covering it.

"If you lay a hand on me I'll stop everything." I took my hand away. "Is that clear?"

I removed my hand from her bulge and she sighed.

"Yeah, it's clear." she said in a small voice.

I took off her pants and boxers and bent down to suck his cock. she moaned and i smiled watching her fight the urge to touch me.

"oh dahlia." she moaned. i replaced my mouth with my hand and jerked her off.

"No one can touch you like that." i said quickening my pace. i grabbed her neck and squeezed.

"oh my god baby..." she moaned.

I took his cock into my mouth and began to suck on it. She revolted, her eyes landing on me as I spanked him and grabbed his balls squeezing him in my hands she moaned incredibly loudly.

my eyes were watering and i sure looked like a mess because of the size of her in my mouth. i lifted my head and started jerking her off.

"I'm yours baby are you mine?" i said seeing her in a trance.

"yeah I'm yours baby." she moaned.

"Watch me take your part and make you moan like a whore." I said, she was shocked but I could see it excited her in some way.

"oh my god I'm going to cum." she said opening her mouth wide. "oh fuck daddy."

So now I'm a daddy?

"cum for me baby." i said putting my mouth back and bralating her faster.

her breath became strong and her chest rose and fell before she came moaning my name. her hot liquid poured down my throat. i watched billie swallow it smiling at her and she sighed as i let go of her hands.

i caressed her glans and she moaned pulling my mouth back and i laughed.

"fuck dahlia are you my dali ?" she laughed and i leaned in to kiss her lips.

"did you like it?" i asked and she smiled tucking one of my strands of hair back behind my ear.

"yeah I liked it baby." she gave me a kiss. "You're really good. Do it again." she said in an ironic tone.

but I could see she was a bit serious.

"Maybe next time I should try to fuck your ass." I said and Billie's eyes went wide.

"fuck never." she said with a hiccup. i smiled wryly. "no never, don't even look at me like that if you shove something up my ass I'm going to die and I won't even be able to poop anymore."

"You say that today. But tomorrow will be another day." she grinned.

"I love you but never in your life. I have a dick." I rolled my eyes.

"you fucked brandon right in the ass and he liked it. did you ever want to know too?" i asked and she thought. and she suddenly self-loathing.

"Oh my fucking God, why did I even think about it? Of course not, I don't want a plastic cock up my bum or anything!"

"you're not even funny." i said dropping my head to her chest.

she caressed my cheek. "Give me my boxers and let's take a nap."

I grabbed her boxers and she put them on before taking me in her arms and giving me a hug.

"good nap dali."

"good nap baby."

*****

this chapter is so bad and i hate this story but it's okay.