6 : punishment

i went to my room after a few hours. i was just really pissed off and bored with billie.

one minute she was the sweetest and cutest and now i'm literally her enemy.

and she started it.

when i opened my room i heard voices and the door was now slightly open. the manager was there and lia was shouting.

"sir, you can't change her room!"

"i make the rules." he looked at me and smiled "dahlia, take your things and change your room."

wait a minute.

"What? Why?"

"because two people don't get along in one of the rooms. you're going next door."

tell me i'm dreaming, am i halucinating?

don't tell me i'm going with billie.

"with billie? sir, we can sleep three!" negotiated lia, but he warned me with a serious look on his face.

"put your things away and go to the other room."

asshole.

He left and I looked at Lia who let out a long sigh.

"I don't want to go with her," I said.

"I don't fucking want to either."

"That girl is weird, I don't even like her anymore. She strangled me."

lia got up with a messed up face.

"She hit you?"

"yeah she did. but I'm just not even afraid of her."

she was enervated and started pacing back and forth

I just started gradually that I had to do my things and I started to tidy up with her help.

*

the manager knocked on the door and a few seconds later, it was billie who opened it. she looked at me and tilted her head towards the manager.

"your new roommate, try to be cool this time." said the manager.

"Yeah, thanks." said Billie with a  smile.

of course. she'd planned the whole thing.

I went in and she closed the door. She looked at me.

"you're really scary." i said and she smiled "why do you even want me to sleep with you if you don't like me." 

"don't you remember what I told you earlier?" she moved closer to me sucking her teeth. "this is just the beginning."

she grabbed my chin and pulled it close. my cheeks flushed seeing those lips so close to mine.

"I could be a cunt and do what I want now." she said with a sigh, looking at my lips and smiling at my sigh.

"But you don't even deserve any attention. You're a bitch and I'll make you pay for it." 

"I didn't do anything to you."  I said almost pleading

"your presence here is already a big problem." 

on her she just left closing the door. and damn it, I didn't have the keys to the damn room.

fuck.