14

Lia gave me ten thousand reasons why I should be Thomas' girlfriend. I gave her fifty thousand reasons why my ass should be interested in Billie.

"Billie doesn't like girls!" she yelled.

you're wrong.

"Are you in her head?" she rolled her eyes.

"Even if Billie was, she'd break your heart, and then you'd cry and shit because of her. Do what you want, but don't say I didn't warn you."

"I don't need your prevention, I know Billie is kind and concerned about how I feel." she laughed.

"Billie doesn't care about you. When will you understand?"

I can not stand it anymore.

"Billie kissed me. I've been fucking Billie and we've been doing couple shit so who's the stupid one now between you and me?" I said and quickly regretted it.

I wasn't even supposed to say it.

billie would kill me for that. she's not even out.

"What?" she paused for a moment, "Wait, you're a couple with her?"

"no.... but we're doing things that are supposed to be." she rubbed her face and those lifts.

she mumbled stupid things. but then the door opened and billie's face appeared.

"Fuck, did I cut something?" she said, putting her bag on the floor.

she looked at us and took off her cap to throw me on my bed. she was about to speak but Lia interrupted her.

"Why are you doing this to her?" yelled lia at Billie.

I pushed lia away. looking at her with a dark look.

"Shut the fuck up!"

"to shut my mouth?! You're careless and stupid!!"

"leave billie with your stupid stories."

"Wow, what's going on here? What did I do?" she frowned but looked at me. "Hey sweetie, is she pissing you off? Should I kick her out of the room?"

Okay, she's really cute, but now is not the time.

"I accidentally said what happened between us..."

she looked at Lia and then at me and I saw her face become very changeable but not in a bad way.

she paused and sighed.

"and what's wrong with that?" and all she said

I frowned expecting her to yell at me but she never did.

"You're using her. and she's my friend and I'd never let you hurt her." said Lia. billie laughed as she approached her.

"who's hurting her so much right now? me, or you who don't even believe in her and these feelings." said Billie. "I wouldn't hurt Dali. If you don't get out of this room, I'll take it out on you because you're playing on my nerves."

the tension was horrible. Billie looked deep into her eyes and I felt like she wanted to suffocate her.

"Okay lia, you have to go now." I said.

she looked at me and took a breath.

"My girl told you to go." said Billie.

She picked up her bag and looked at me.

"Don't even talk to me, Dahlia. And when she breaks your heart, don't come to see me." She slammed the door.

"good riddance bitch, I don't even intend to break your heart." said billie and I grinned. "is she in love with you or a piece of shit? i don't like your friend."

"she's not even my friend now..." my heart ached.

lia was my best friend, why is she so angry that I'm happy?

I was happy to tell her that me and Billie might have had a few things and she would yell at me.

"hey? did I go too far?" she asked.

"I don't know, you're not the problem Billie. I lost a friend because I couldn't keep my mouth shut for you and me."

"hey sweetie, I don't care if you want to tell your friends that you like me, it's really cute. you don't have to blame yourself."

"I lost a friend."

"don't feel sorry for her. you deserve friends who understand you and are there for you. she really wasn't that."

I nodded and she took me in her arms.

"Don't be sad, honey." she kissed my cheek. "Do you want to go for a drive? We can get something to eat and your favorite drink."

"you and me?"

she smiled, straightening up to kiss me.

"yeah, just you and me."

*

we were now in a secluded parking lot eating our burritos. she had bought me two BAJA BLAST drinks and one for the room.

I was in heaven.

"hey baby, what did lia say to you?" she just happened to say.

"I didn't mean that we'd done certain things, but it upset me that she thought you were so mean, when I know you're kind and endearing. I'm sorry."

"Baby, you don't have to be sorry I assure you it's no big deal." she kissed my cheek. "but for what Lia said, I know I have a really bad reputation, but I would never hurt you." she smiled running her thumb over my lips to remove some of the sauce. "I love you way too much for her baby."

she said I love you.

"you said I love you?" my cheeks flushed as a smile threatened to come.

she laughed softly.

"yeah I did." she said and I grinned. she pouted and hugged me. "why the fuck are you so cute?"

she kissed my cheeks and temples.

"I love you too Billie." I said and she straightened up to kiss me.

"Yeah, we love each other."