12 : Party

we were invited to a party. it was saturday and students could leave the building. the curfew was at 11 p.m. but people were going to respect it, that's for sure.

i got ready wearing a pair of grey boyfriend jeans with a black gucci tee colored in silver. i'd worn a little shirt and straightened my hair.

I didn't really want to overdo it, and dresses aren't my thing, and I hadn't brought any back from New York.

"leo is waiting for us!" knocked lia on the door and I opened it.

"It's okay, I'm coming."

I walked towards her after washing her hands, the room was already full and I only wanted to see one person.

billie.

after i left, we talked a lot, hung out in secret and when we were out in public, we didn't know each other. billie didn't want anyone to know she was gay.

so there you go. i don't like it, but it's for her.

thomas is always hanging around me, and there are lots of rumors that he's going to tell me to be his girlfriend in front of the whole school during the rugby finals.

and that's going to make me a lesbian.

"wow, billie has the mouth!" laughed jey.

i looked over to see billie kissing brandon. my stomach churned and i felt weird and upset when i saw him go upstairs with him.

i took a breath.

she's messing with me. and brandon. and maybe all of america.

I drank my whole glass and went to the bar to get thousands more. lia was laughing.

"wow, do you want to get drunk."

"yeah." i replied and she tapped my shoulders.

*

after a few hours, i was extremely drunk and kissing thomas in front of everyone screaming next to me. alcohol was being poured over our mouths as we kissed and people filmed.

I was fucking great.

i dropped those jackets and pulled off his tee shirt revealing his abs, people started screaming and jumping to the music as i did the same turning his tee shirt up in the air.

"your cute" I said to Thomas and he smiled at me. I went upstairs and opened the bathroom door.

but it wasn't the bathroom door.

i saw billie and brandon screwing. and i stood there until brandon noticed.

billie looked at me.

"Dahlia..." she said softly and Brandon got dressed.

"Are you serious?" I asked. Brandon looked at me and then at Billie without understanding.

"Wait wait, you're in a relationship with dahlia?"

she looked at brandon and laughed mockingly.

"No, I'm not." she said, pulling her pants back on. "Wait for me downstairs." and he just nodded.

She's fucking with me. She's literally fucking with me.

"Have you been drinking?" she said and I wanted to throw her out the window.

"What does it matter?! What does it matter if I've been fucking drinking?!"

"you're fucking him while you're doing it with me and kissing me and doing couples shit with me?!"

"I'm not gay. And you and I are nothing." she said as she pulled her jeans back on.

"Fuck you Billie." I said as I slammed the door.

if you and I are nothing, then watch me kiss every boy and girl I see at this stupid party.

I went downstairs and grabbed Thomas first. He looked at me confused but I kissed him.

i kissed him and everyone yelled my name. i then grabbed a girl at random from the crowd and kissed her.

then i wanted to go further.

I knew she was jealous and I knew I was drunk.

i kept kissing her, trapping her neck between my hands, and she moaned.

embarrassing for her. but for me it was the end.

"listen people! i'm fucking gay and single, so fuck it i'll kiss whoever i want!" they yelled and i started jumping at the risk of the music.

but before i could continue, someone held me up and led me outside. billie's face was angry and cold.

"What the hell are you playing at, dahlia?! this is all too much!" she yelled at me.

"Are you kidding?! What were you doing with brandon literally five seconds ago!!!"

she slammed the door and looked at me holding her face in her hands.

"don't you fucking understand that i'm not out!! that i'm not supposed to like your stupid ass because i'm supposed to like brandon's and if i stop this, he'll tell everyone!!!"

"you and me, we're nothing but friends. nothing but that. so do what you want with who you want i don't give a fuck anymore."

she held me back and pulled me by the hand.

"Enough. we're leaving." she said and I tried to get her to let go but she held me tight.

She made me get into her car and shut the door.

she got into the car without saying anything and locked the doors.

"Billie, no matter how many times you take me home, I'm not going to change my mind about you."

she looked at me.

"Brandon and I fucked because I made a deal with him that if I did he wouldn't say anything." she screamed. "Why don't you understand that!"

"Because it hurts me, Billie! I like you, I gave you my body hoping you'd do the same in return, but you don't!"

she was confused.

"what? but of course I like you dahlia!" she grabbed my hands. "baby I'm glad I did it with you I'm not going to leave you after this!"

"Then show it to me, because I can't see it." I said and she brought her lips to mine, kissing them.

she pecked my lips after the kiss and caressed my cheek.

"okay." she reached for her phone.

she went into her contacts and clicked on brandon.

she wrote a message and I heard the sound of sending a message.

"Look." she said, handing me her phone.

billie

Listen, Brandon, whatever we promised each other, I don't want to do it anymore.

Do what you want, tell who you want, I want to lick some pussy man and one in particular.

"spoiler alert, that's your pussy I'm talking about." she smiled at me and I got all red and she laughed. she took a long breath.

"okay, we're going back to school. you're drunk so we'll talk about it a lot better tomorrow. okay?" she said and I nodded.

"Billie, thank you." I said.

She placed a kiss on my lips.

"anything to make you sleep better. i don't want to go to bed with you knowing we're fighting. i've been dumb. you've been dumb. and fuck, let's not do that again. i want to love you, and i want to be able to build something with you." 

 she huffed and puffed. "I'm yours."

and I had no breath.

"all mine?"

"all yours." 

****************************************************

oh