9 : (Pov billie) feelings

pov billie

brandon was talking shit about something on instagram to jenna and i was looking at him. he disgusts me so much it's crazy.

i fuck him because he's a little gay coward who's too scared to ask for a dick. and i'm his ex so he takes mine. it's so disgusting but at least he's also keeping my secret that i've been hiding from everyone.

i'm gay and i have a dick.

then, it's not really the only one, jenna also takes some so libido-wise I'm not really bad.

"dahlia! you can't mix that shit!" laughed thomas

i looked to my right to see dahlia laughing out loud as she dipped her fries into what looked like yoghurt or some weird shit. i grinned at her stupid laugh.

but when i remembered who she was laughing with i immediately looked at thomas leaning towards her in disgust.

dahlia is my roommate. well i made sure she was. i don't know so i have to keep an eye on her. i like dahlia. and i'm worried she's going to find someone else and this shit happened.

thomas the son of a bitch came in with that smile and that silky hair.

i just don't know how to deal with her. i know she wants to get to know me. i know she's worried about me and all that cute shit.

but i don't know what to do because i've never been one to let anyone see through me. 

then yesterday she said something that really hurt. maybe dahlia had already experienced trauma from someone raping her. and i was even more shocked.

promising myself that i wouldn't let anyone hurt her. i want her to feel safe but i guess i didn't really show it to her.

she probably thinks i want to hurt her when all i want to do is make her mine.

and thomas is a fucking cocksucker, rumor has it he hit his last relationship with a girl. no one ever knew the truth but it seemed to be true.

which would prove why he's impulsive sometimes, he gets mean and horrible.

"billie are you listening?" said brandon

i looked at brandon and rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I said, pushing my tray away.

he looked at dahlia and laughed.

 "he went so far as to find her instagram account yesterday. i helped him." he smiled proudly.

Fucking psycho.

"i heard thomas is going to ask her to be his girlfriend." sang drew.

What? I watched drew.

"When?" I asked sharply.

"Well, I don't know, maybe during the night." I rubbed my eyes.

he'll never do it. as long as i'm fucking alive on this earth dahlia will never couple with that buffoon. and even dead, i'll haunt him.

i got up and they looked at me strangely.

"Whoa, Billie, can't wait to get to class?" they laughed.

I approached them.

"Dare to make one more stupid joke about me and I'll break your skull. do you understand?"

they stopped talking, so i left for class. i sat in my seat at the back and saw dahlia come in.

even though she never suspects it, i pay close attention to everything she does. everything she loves.

which sounds really creepy and i don't understand it myself. i don't know why i'm obsessed with dahlia.