3. Jashn-e-Jahaan 😇

There won't be any smut or mature content in this story as I wanna keep it pure just like how 80s and 90s content used to be. So anyone hoping for smut and all; then sorry it's not possible for this story.

And do show your support on this story as well. Please vote and drop down numerous comments.

Flashback

Jk was waiting outside the gate of Mr Kim's Mansion. That's when he noticed few stray dogs and small puppies wandering around him; maybe asking for some food.

Jk smiled looking at the cute creatures. He went at the nearby store and purchased a packet of biscuit. The dogs wriggled their tail in happiness.

Jk sat down at their level and began feeding them the biscuits. The little puppies were licking his hand feeling happy that they finally got to eat something.

Jk- Looks like you all were so hungry. (said while roaming his hands on the dog's fur)

Mr Kim walked out of the mansion and noticed Jk feeding the stray dogs infront of the gate.

Mr Kim- Aish! Take these dirty animals somewhere far and then feed them. I don't want them infront of my house.

Jk nodded his head and took the dogs little far from the mansion.

Mr Kim- I am taking the other car. Tae has to go somewhere so drive her wherever she wants. (said sternly)

Jk nodded his head while lowering his gaze.

Mr Kim left in other car.

The dogs again came back while wriggling their tail and began licking Jk's legs.

Jk- Aish; why did you guys came back again? I already feed you.

The dogs began barking while looking at the gate. That's when the gate opened and Tae came out while holding two bowls; one has milk while the other has chapati pieces in it.

The dogs immediately went towards Tae happily as she used to feed them everyday once her father is gone out for his work.

Tae noticed Jk and both had an eye contact but it was just for a mere second as Jk looked down thinking Tae might find him pervert if he looked at her.

Tae sighed and sat down at the dog's level. She poured the milk in the chapati and began feeding them with her hands.

Jk was stunned that even though Tae lives a Princess life but she is still so kind and caring towards everyone even these stray dogs.

The puppies leaned closer to Tae as if asking her to caresses their head. She happily roamed her hand on them and played with them.

The other dogs went towards Jk and were pulling him towards their puppies by tugging his pant inbetween their teeth. Jk too sat down at the dog's level and began playing with them.

Tae glanced at him who was smiling while caressing the dog. He still didn't looked up.