18. Divine Union 🙏

Taekook and their kids reached Vrindavan as they have planned to get married on the land of Lord Krishna and Radha Rani. It's gonna be a simple yet divine wedding. The locals and the devotees present will act as guest to this divine wedding.

Currently Taehan and Jungshi are out with some work. Tae noticed Jk is standing in the balcony. She walked towards him silently without making any noise and covered his eyes with her palm.

Jk smiled knowing who's the person.

Jk- I know it's you Taehyungshi.

Jk placed a peck on her palm and turned to face her.

Tae- How did you recognise me?

Jk- I recognised you by the love that resides within my heart, a love that mirrors the divine bond we share.

Tae smiled at his answer. Jk pulled her closer and forwarded a pink rose towards her but before Tae could take the rose from his hand, Jk with a mischievous grin gently runs the soft petals of a rose along Tae's arm, causing her to giggle and playfully hit his arm.

Tae then takes the rose and lightly taps it against Jk's nose, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

Not to be outdone, Jk twirls the rose and tucks it behind Tae's ear, admiring how it compliments her beauty.

Tae, smiling, takes a petal from the rose and lightly brushes it across Jk's cheek

Tae, smiling, takes a petal from the rose and lightly brushes it across Jk's cheek. They exchange the rose back and forth, each touch filled with affection and joy, the rose symbolising their deep, playful love.

Tae- Jungkook why didn't you applied mehendi on your hands?

Jk- Umm; I thought maybe you would love to apply mehendi on my hand.

Tae- Sure. Why not? I do have a mehendi cone with me. Come to my room.

Saying this Tae hold Jk's hand and walked towards her room. Both settled beside each other.

Tae takes Jk's hand gently in hers. "Sit still, Jungkook," she instructs. Jk pretends to be overly serious, holding his hand out dramatically. Tae dips the mehendi cone and begins to draw intricate patterns, her fingers deftly creating swirls and motifs.

Jk- Are you making a map to your heart Taehyungshi?

Tae giggles at his question and continue to draw her artwork on his hand.

Tae- Perhaps. But only if you promise not to lose your way.

Jk laughs playfully. He couldn't resist the urge to make her laugh. He wiggles his fingers slightly, causing the mehendi to smudge a bit.

Tae gasps in frustration.

Tae- Jungkook you are ruining my masterpiece! (said in slight angered tone)

Jk- A masterpiece on my hand? How could it not be?

Tae playfully narrows her eyes and decides to draw a small, funny symbol amidst the beautiful patterns.