13. Moments of joy ✨

Do vote and comment....

Next day; Tae got ready in a simple, plain white saree. She tied her hair in a braid and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

Tae's pov.

I wish I could dress up like before. Bright colour saree, heavy jewelleries, flowers.

Tae sighed. She kept her mobile in the cotton bag and hang it on her shoulder. She was about to knock on Jk's room door but it was already locked from outside. She saw that he is in the garden. She walked towards him and placed her hand on his shoulder diverting his attention towards her.

Jk was already holding a plate filled with gulal. He smiled at her and applied some gulal on her cheeks.

Jk- Happy Holi Taehyungshi.

Tae- Happy Holi to you too. (said while applying a tika of gulal on his forehead)

Jk forwarded a gift box towards Tae while smiling.

Jk- This is for you.

Tae- Umm..

Tae was hesitating to take the gift but Jk hold her hands and placed the box on them lovingly.

Jk- Please open it.

Tae nodded her head and opened the box. Her eyes shined brightly by looking at such a beautiful red-orange colour lehenga. She traced the cloth which felt so soft and silky.

Tae- I.. it's so pretty.

Jk- It will look more pretty when you will wear it.

Tae looked at Jk and smiled nervously.

Tae- H.. how can I?

Jk- Why not? You wanted to be yourself; right? Then be yourself. (said while caressing her hand)

Tae smiled lightly and nodded her head. She went to her room to change into lehenga.

Jk too went to his room and wore a blue dhoti and wrapped a blue shawl on his upper body.

After sometime he heard a knock on his room door. He opened the door and there stood Tae looking so beautiful in bright, red orange colour lehenga.

Tae- H.. how do I look?

Jk- So pretty.

Tae glanced at Jk from top to bottom. Her cheeks turned red thinking how handsome he looks in ethnic wear. There's hardly any change in him. Not even in looks nor in behaviour.

Jk hold Tae's hand and walked her towards the dressing table. He made her sit on the chair while he stood behind her. He took out a jewellery box and tied a beautiful necklace around her neck. Then he hooked earings in her ear and put maang tika on her hair parting. After that he slided dark green coloured bangles in her hand.

He picked the flowers from the table and began decorating it on her braid.

Tae sat quietly while adoring her Jungkook. Without her telling; he is fulfilling her every wish.

As Jk was done; he sat infront of Tae. He placed her feet on his palm and began applying aalta on it while Tae continue to watch his every action with love filled eyes.

After that he applied aalta on her palm and fingers making them look even more pretty.

Last but not least he put a kajal tika at the back of her ear to avoid anyone's evil eye.