9. Pain 💔

Flashback

Taekook are seated on a swing beside each other and enjoying the peaceful night having each other in their arms.

Tae rested her head on Jk's chest and Jk wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

Tae- Tomorrow is Holi and I want you to apply colour on me first.

Jk- Umm; and how is that possible? Whole village will be present on the ground to play Holi.

Tae- Everything is possible for you. I don't know anything. You will only apply colour on me first.

Jk chuckled and caressed her hairs.

Jk- Only in one condition.

Tae- What?

Jk- First you will apply colour on me then only I will apply colour on you.

Tae- Challenge? (asked with a raised eyebrow)

Jk- Yeah.

Tae got down from the swing and stood infront of him while crossing her hands.

Tae- Challenge accepted. Tomorrow I am gonna colour you first and get my reward.

Jk- And what if you didn't?

Tae- I will cuz once I accept any challenge I put my all efforts to win.

Saying this Tae walked from there while flipping her hairs.

Jk chuckled and shook his head.

Next day; Tae got ready in a beautiful half saree. She made up her mind that today she has to put colour on Jk by hook or by crook. She stepped out of the gate and walked towards the ground secretly by hiding from everyone as she doesn't want anyone else to apply colour on her.

With much difficulty Tae finally reached the ground. The Holi celebration already started. The whole environment looked so colorful. People were applying colour to each other, throwing water at each other.

Tae was lost in admiring the colourful environment but she felt a pat on her shoulder.

Jk- Are you perhaps finding me?

Tae widened her eyes at the voice of the person and immediately turned to face him. She smirked mischievously while looking at him.

Tae- Look. You yourself came infront of me. Now I will apply colour on you. (said while tearing the packet of red colour)

Jk- It's not that easy Taehyungshi.

Saying this Jk ran away from her.

Tae- HEY! THIS IS NOT FAIR. COME BACK HERE.

Tae too ran behind him while holding the colour in her hand. Her friends were trying to put colour on her cheek but she escaped from them and began searching for Jk who was nowhere to be seen.