5. Radhe-Krishn 🙏

Guys please vote and comment on this story as well. Please give your honest review. There are very less views on this story and only 12 comments on previous chapter. It hurts when I upload with so much efforts and don't get response from your side. 😢😭

Flashback

Jk is driving Tae to a Gaushala. Once every week she visits there and feed the cows with her own hand. She loves animals and is very kind and caring towards them.

Within sometime they reached the Gaushala. Jk got out of the car and went to open the door for Tae.

Tae smiled at him and stepped out of the car.

Tae- Thank you. (said sweetly)

Jk- Your welcome Taehyungshi.

Tae walked inside the gaushala while Jk walked behind her. Today she has bought bananas to feed all the cows.

As she stepped inside the gaushala all the cows immediately recognised her and shouted 'moo' in happiness. She smiled at the beautiful creatures and walked towards them. She roamed her hand on their back and caressed their head.

Jk was watching Tae with loving eyes who was looking like a real fairy.

Tae took out the bananas from her bag and began feeding them.

She handed few bananas to Jk as well and asked him to feed the cows. He nodded his head and was about to feed them but before that one of the cow bowed down her head infront of Jk and rested her head on his feet.

Jk smiled and sat down at her level. Her caressed her head lovingly and feed her the banana.

Tae- I think she likes you.

Jk chuckled at her words and looked up directly in her eyes. His eyes reflect a kind of pure and genuine feeling.

Tae blinked her eyes softly feeling herself being drawn towards the man.

Jk- She is an animal and an animal always recognises a kind soul. For eg you. Didn't you saw how happy they became when you entered?

Tae nodded her head with a smile on her face. She always feels there's something in this man. Cuz everytime she is with him; she gets a beautiful and heavenly feeling. She never experienced such feeling with anyone yet. She feels as if they are related since past life.

Taekook then feed water to the cows together. The same cow who bowed to Jk came back to him.

Jk placed his hand on her head and smiled at her. The cow mowed loudly. She then walked towards Tae and bowed to her.

Tae giggled by looking at the cute gesture of the cow.

Tae- Why she is bowing to us? (asked while caressing the cow's head)

Jk- Maybe she likes you too.

Tae hummed and attached her forehead to the cow's forehead while roaming her hand on the cow's back.

When they were done; both walked out of the gaushala.

Tae- Today you will come for Janmashtami celebration at 12 am?

Jk- I want to but no one would like anyone from our class becoming part of the celebration.

Tae just hummed lightly. She can understand the pain in Jk's voice.